• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USAepay module logged me off after confirm order

mahdi_hijazi

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem, after I confirm my order the system logged me off instead of showing the "Thank You" screen.

Any help will be appreciated..

Are you using the USSAePay module provided by USAePay or from a contribution here?

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

I am using the one provided by the contribution here.

Personally, I would use the one provided by the payment processor over one from a contribution, unless I had some reason not to. Contributions could have been designed for a previous version of software utilized by USAePay. Any little thing changed by USAePay could result in the module not working, so I always use teh one provided by the processor, if they provide one, and USAePay does.

I use it and it works fine for me. Maybe you should consider getting the one from the USAePay web site and install that and try it.

Personally, I would use the one provided by the payment processor over one from a contribution, unless I had some reason not to. Contributions could have been designed for a previous version of software utilized by USAePay. Any little thing changed by USAePay could result in the module not working, so I always use teh one provided by the processor, if they provide one, and USAePay does.

I use it and it works fine for me. Maybe you should consider getting the one from the USAePay web site and install that and try it.

How I can integrate a third party payment gateway into oscommerce, can you point me to the right direction please..

How I can integrate a third party payment gateway into oscommerce, can you point me to the right direction please..

Not sure what you mean by third party. The contributions are third party. Not USAePay. Can you explain more?

Not sure what you mean by third party. The contributions are third party. Not USAePay. Can you explain more?

sorry for the bad conversions,you said I can get the USAePay payment gateway library and use it in oscommerce?. How I can integrate this code into the oscommerce, is there any way to write extensions like we do for Joomla?

sorry for the bad conversions,you said I can get the USAePay payment gateway library and use it in oscommerce?. How I can integrate this code into the oscommerce, is there any way to write extensions like we do for Joomla?

If you go to the USAePay website they have a drop in module designed specifically for osCommerce. (as they do for other shopping carts as well) Download it and follow the directions to install. Just like a contribution, except this contribution is written BY THE PROCESSOR so you would think it should be better.

If you go to the USAePay website they have a drop in module designed specifically for osCommerce. (as they do for other shopping carts as well) Download it and follow the directions to install. Just like a contribution, except this contribution is written BY THE PROCESSOR so you would think it should be better.

thank you so much, you were very helpful.