• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Create Account" error

eveorgan

Hi everyone.

I am experiencing the following issue:

When customers add their details to the 'create account' section of my site, and press "continue", they are presented with a blank page and this message:

"

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eveorgan/public_html/includes/languages/english/create_account.php:27) in /home/eveorgan/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 33"

Does anyone know what might be causing this?? I have copied and pasted my current 'create_account.php' file in the 'tools>define languages' section of my oscommerce admin below: If anyone can spot any mistakes, please let me know - i'd be so appreciative. :)

Thanks everyone.

admin>tools>define languages>create_account.php :

<?php

/*

$Id: create_account.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Create an Account');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'My Account Information');

define('TEXT_ORIGIN_LOGIN', '<font color="#FF0000"><small><b>NOTE:</b></font></small> If you already have an account with us, please login at the <a href="%s"><u>login page</u></a>.');

define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Welcome to ' . STORE_NAME);

define('EMAIL_GREET_MR', 'Dear Mr. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_MS', 'Dear Ms. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_NONE', 'Dear %s' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WELCOME', 'We welcome you to <b>' . STORE_NAME . '</b>.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'You can now take part in the <b>various services</b> we have to offer you. Some of these services include:' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Permanent Cart</b> - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.' . "\n" . '<li><b>Address Book</b> - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.' . "\n" . '<li><b>Order History</b> - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.' . "\n" . '<li><b>Products Reviews</b> - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_CONTACT', 'For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WARNING', '<b>Note:</b> This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did not signup to be a member, please send an email to ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n");

?>

Headers Already Sent

Click the link above for an explanation.

The problem is in /includes/languages/english/create_account.php (line 27)

Most likely "whitespace(s)" at the end.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >