Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
dr0gb4

orders to different addresses

I have my florist web page

products of the order to send orders to different addresses Do you have a plug?

sample:

recipient name,recipient address,recipient phone number,Sending time (25/02/2010)

Ejder,

You can enable this feature in the Admin Panel. You can set the number of addresses each customer is allowed to ship to.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

i want to add a module named ADRESS, the customers could be add their adress. i want a form like the bottom screenshot.

gbd6ihpa7uppktorzjhr.jpg

Hmm.. the image doesnt seem to be coming up..

@Chris.

Can we really ship to multiple shipping addresses using an admin setting? Is it possible by default in oscommerce.

Cheers

Shiva

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

-- Henry David Thoreau --

Hmm.. the image doesnt seem to be coming up..

@Chris.

Can we really ship to multiple shipping addresses using an admin setting? Is it possible by default in oscommerce.

Cheers

Shiva

address book will not be used, ordering process to be entered manually in the address

I think if I were doing this I would simply add the form to the checkout_shipping.php file and have the fields amend the comments field of the same form. That should be easy enough to do...

hmm.. would that not confine the number of address to a definite amount. I thnk it should be dynamic to accomodate for the products to address association as well. is it not?

hmm.. would that not confine the number of address to a definite amount. I thnk it should be dynamic to accomodate for the products to address association as well. is it not?

Not at all. All it would do is add the shipping address to the comments field of the order itself. It does not affect the address book or the customer billing address.

Maybe, no I'm sure I mis-understood. Yes, you would only be able to place one order at a time this way...

Any other way would require something that works like attributes on products, but it would be attributes on line items of the order. A lot more difficult.

Edited by mdtaylorlrim

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Not at all. All it would do is add the shipping address to the comments field of the order itself. It does not affect the address book or the customer billing address.

True.. but what is the customer adds in 2 bouquets (2 separate products) and wants to send each of them to separate address ? I was considering that case. I could not view the image before.. from what it looks, the store owner seems to be not expecting this case. So a simple modification in the checkout_shipping page should solve the issue..

Cheers

Shiva

True.. but what is the customer adds in 2 bouquets (2 separate products) and wants to send each of them to separate address ? I was considering that case. I could not view the image before.. from what it looks, the store owner seems to be not expecting this case. So a simple modification in the checkout_shipping page should solve the issue..

Cheers

Shiva

different mysql database, Do you need to create an external forum?