• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

API Global Gateway

Hello. I made my own site, cigcase.com. I sell electronic cigarette cases and was banned by ebay for tobacco related products. Am told that since ebay owns Paypal that my paypal account will be next. I then established an agreement with First Data to process credit cards manually at the swapmeet or phone order. The people at First Data insist that I can install their gateway, API Global Gateway on my osCommerce site. API is not on the 'list' of payment modules. Is it possible to have API Global Gateway installed on osCommerce?

Thank you.

Gael,

I would ask Global Gateway to provide you with the the API to be installed.

Chris

ps. Paypal will not ban your account for selling your products, it is Ebay's policy to not allow the sale of smoking related products, PayPal does not have that policy.

Edited by DunWeb

Thank you for the reply. There's quite a bit of hooting and hollering in the electronic cigarette world concerning ebay and Paypal. It's reassuring that Paypal is maintaining independence from ebay.

So it is possible to install another gateway on osCommerce? I would need to get a web tech guy. That should not be too difficult though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For First Global Payment Gateway Contribution download from the following link will work in oscommerce

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7575

Regards

Rehan Latif

I'm having problems with the module. It wants the field for Card Issue number (Solo, Maestro) filled in even tho the card may be a Visa or other than Maestro or Solo.

• 3 months later...

Installed the Global Gateway add on and I am getting this error when I try to logon to oscommerce admin. Went through the instructions again and all seems to be correct. Any ideas?

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home3/twistfou/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 73

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home3/twistfou/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/twistfou/public_html/admin/modules.php:73) in /home3/twistfou/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

Site is fine, but no global gateway. Thanks Susan

• 4 weeks later...