• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please give me some feedback on my site!

sahilsaid

Hi everyone,

please help me by giving me the opinion on my site " t h e c h e a p l a p t o p s dot co. uk

I am not using the STS (simple template system), just a simple template as I was unable to find a good template on internet. If you know a good free place to download good templates please let me know.

Please give me your feedback as you were a real customer.

Thank you for spending your time...

I honestly don't know where to start, so much you could do to improve your site.

Get rid of the standard colors,

fix your logo on top

Get image thumbs

Look at products specifications contribution to allow easier navigation/specification of available products

I initially misread, and thought your url was DirtCheap ...

Although I see lots of logos, I stil feel I can't thrust the shop/site. Who are you, where do you operate from, delivery options/times ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Hi,

Thank you for you reply.

I have installed the image thumb addon.

I am going to install the product specification addon very soon.

Not sure how to change that logo (please advise)

I did install some templates before but unistalled them after few days as most of them were not compatible with most of the addons,

Do you know any good free template that I can use????

Please give me more feedback, I will really appriciate it.

Thank you

Here is the most important things I believe you should start to improve on:

• Remove the google adds
  • Remove the laptops on the top corners, they don't contribute to the design or function
  • Try another background than plain black. Black is rarely a good choise for an online store. Experiment with images.
  • Try creating a more personal logo and make it fit into the design more

Alot of things on your site are working well, this is all ment as constructive critisim and is my personal opinion.

Hi,

I have completely changed the look of the site, Can anyone please give me some feedback now????

I will really appriciate it.

Thanks

Archived