• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ravenesque - t/a Mariah's Soap and Bath Products

GothicBlackRaven

Have recently taken over a soap site (see my sig for banner link).

Have made a few tweaks, but I am sure that I am probably missing a few tricks. Am paying somebody else to host who does the "programmng" side, so I only have the admin panel to contend with.

One thing that is annoying for me is that I find the product attributes very confusing, and for my kind of service I'm not sure it quite fits. e.g say I have a certain scent/colour and then run out of it, it would be a nightmare to take off the attributes for each and every item on my site (most, though not all, of my products are available in all scents/colours). I really need to be able to just add and remove scents/colours more easily to my products.

I am still updating categories etc (e.g the Xmas picture no longer has anything in it). So, pretty much ignore the images across the top as once I fix the categories I will be doing those too.

Read the rules at the top of this page.

If it doesn't say "Powered by osCommerce" you're not supposed to receive feedback.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived