• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

quantity and price breakdown with 2 options

Hi, Im in need of a specific add-on and I hope you could help me.

I’m making a seed shop. They come in packs of 10 and single seeds.

The thing is I want to let my clients to choose if they want to by a 10 pack or single seeds(the price differs ). The goal is to add a select box(radio buttons) or something in the product view so my client could choose one seed for X$ or 10pack for Y$ amount. Im counting on that there is a similar contribution but I went through many with no luck. Any ideas?

quantity price breaks per product dosen't do the trick because I just want to give my customers 2 options 1 or 10.

unfortunately it wont' to my knowledge. IN Product attributes you have to add or subtract and it's all messed up. Im looking for straight forward solution. F.e I have seeds where a 3pack costs 60euro. But also, I want to have an option to sell single seeds for 23$. Now to achieve my goal I have to subtract 37$ for the system to make a correct price. And on the site I have:

How many seeds you want[1 (-37)] and [3].

It doesn't look good and clients could get mixed up. So I wanted to have two simple options [1] and [3] with corresponding prices. any ideas?

unfortunately it wont' to my knowledge. IN Product attributes you have to add or subtract and it's all messed up. Im looking for straight forward solution. F.e I have seeds where a 3pack costs 60euro. But also, I want to have an option to sell single seeds for 23$. Now to achieve my goal I have to subtract 37$ for the system to make a correct price. And on the site I have:

How many seeds you want[1 (-37)] and [3].

It doesn't look good and clients could get mixed up. So I wanted to have two simple options [1] and [3] with corresponding prices. any ideas?

enter your product with price of zero

attribute of "each" $13

attribute of "packet" = $34

you can set attribute "please select" so they must choose

and use hide price if '0' so you dont have big zero in the corner

carie