• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with cloning using sort order v1.8

Hi I've installed product attributes sort order with clone v1.8

when I try and clone one products attributes to another I get this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''+)' at line 1

INSERT INTO products_attributes ( products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefixt) VALUES (62, 5, 88, 0.0000, '+)

[TEP STOP]

I am very lost and i have a lot of attributes to clone, Thanks to you in advance

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

This is the SQL query for that contribution:

ALTER TABLE products_attributes ADD COLUMN attribute_sort INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

So, more than likely the error is in the products_attributes.php file changes you made.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried running that query, however my database tells me this:

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'attribute_sort'

I assume that means I have already run that query, and I'm pretty sure I had done when I installed sort order V1.8.

Don't suppose you ahve any other ideas?

Edited by Greeny

Chris,

Does the attribute sort work on the site ? Are there any errors on the site other than that one ? I have never had that error, so I am trying to narrow it down. I would suggest looking at the changes you made to the product_attribute.php file

Chris

Chris,

Does the attribute sort work on the site ? Are there any errors on the site other than that one ? I have never had that error, so I am trying to narrow it down. I would suggest looking at the changes you made to the product_attribute.php file

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes the attribute sort works fine, no problems with that. The only thign that I would say is wierd is after i installed it in the modules tab of the admin section there are 2 STS tabs. I'll have a look at the product_attribute.php but im not that gd at php :P

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes the attribute sort works fine, no problems with that. The only thign that I would say is wierd is after i installed it in the modules tab of the admin section there are 2 STS tabs. I'll have a look at the product_attribute.php but im not that gd at php :P

Chris

Hmm, ignore what I said about the STS thing, i'm not quite sure why i wrote that :S