Sign in to follow this  
charlieee

An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.

Hi All,

Please help me, i got following error in USPS. I installed correctly. But i got following error,

"An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.

If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner."

i already registed in USPS and i have user ID and password. Please help me to retify!!

Thankx,

PSosCommerce

Same issue here, but it sounds like you're further along than I am.

I've received my username and password from the USPS, I'm just not sure how to force the test talk so I can get converted to production side of the house. I have the same error on my screen. UPS runs correctly but no USPS.

Same issue here, but it sounds like you're further along than I am.

I've received my username and password from the USPS, I'm just not sure how to force the test talk so I can get converted to production side of the house. I have the same error on my screen. UPS runs correctly but no USPS.

There is no tests for this module and testing is not required. Send the email back to USPS advising them that you are using an approved module for osCommerce. They will move your account to the production server with no testing.

Then, Make sure that you have valid zip codes for the store ship from address in Configuration - Shipping/Packaging.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

I found that my error was a faulty install. I stripped everything out and started over again ... twice and finally got it to work. We were on the production server already and the zip code was correct. It had been working. I installed an upgrade to OSC and it broke my postal module. Mine is now working fine after a 3rd install...