• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

functionality of the site.

Hey all,

Can you check out the site in process? I have implemented all the changes per Github for the deprecated functions and went ahead and changed all the $HTTP_*_VAR to the new Superglobals. I have fully optimized the site, to the best of my belief.

I want to see if you all see any issues with the functionality of the site.

Are you able to create an account / log into your account / request lost passwords?

Are you able to shop and not lose your session ids?

The list would be endless, so I will let you all explore the test site.

I can pm you the admin side to explore if you want to.

Looking for all feedback on function as I have not put any effort into design yet.

Thanks

Matthew

http://shanesdvdworld.net/t3st/st0r3/h1dden/catalog/index.php

Very ugly green design and especially:

http://shanesdvdworld.net/t3st/st0r3/h1dden/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=34

as for the rest it seems to me working without any issues.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

There is absolutely nothing to review. Thats a stock osCommerce install with a green background.

Do you want that people review the stock osCommerce? What for?

I think that, if you want that people bother to look at your site and do comments, you should bother first to make the site

hello multimixer, i know there has been nothing done with the design as i clearly listed in the original post. to quote myself "Looking for all feedback on function as I have not put any effort into design yet."

i have been working on the php functions and getting it ready for the php 5.3 and upgrading it to the new superglobals. you might read before assuming!

thanks web-project for at least checking on the functionality.

Archived