• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Comments for new site, please

Smiling Buddha

hehe.. when I was doing a website during the summer... there was this section that was like anual events with a list of all the months as links. my boss said "can you make it say 'events happening by months'" (she wanted that in the "breadcrumb") I said I didn't really think it was necesary and she was like "excuse me?? I guess you're in charge here then" with all this attitude. In the end I did as she asked... it's not my website after all :roll: .

hahaha

I had a client that sat behind me for the whole design, 4 weeks.

It started as one thing ended as another.

First it was all about his model Girlfriend, then we added gyms, movie

reviews, fashion, cosmatics etc etc etc etc and I mean etc

And a 10% discount card in the end. Discount on what I still do not know.

In the end I had to ask him to find another designer, it was just toooooooo

painful. The design was a shocker!!!!!

Max

8)

...and a client at the moment wants to know why they aren't innudated with orders. I guess I'm supposed to advertise it too. And check all search engines every week for their listings. And all for the one-off design and production fee :? :shock:

I try to convince them to pay a regular maintainance and update fee to take care of all that, but no they won't have any of that. The amount of work I end up doing I might as well take over their store and run it myself. After all that's how it feels sometimes. And yes, of course they keep all the profit :!:

that's the one that kills me.

Why is my store not selling. doe"

When I ask them if they advertize, answer is no.

I ask them what They want me to do? Answer is I am not sure.

Being paid, not my problem as far as I am concerned. If I was getting a commission then I might do a email newsletter.

Max

Editing the column left and write boxes, the style sheet and some hand coding html.

Took forever :!:

and the client is still complaining. They now want to add a service with a fill in form...any ideas of an easy way to do that :?:

Archived