• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

disabled database due to query

nealc

I currently have a shared hosting account and they have disabled my database they indicate that there is a query being run on the database that is examining 358650 rows. This is the following information that my host gave me:

select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image,

p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, if(s.status,

s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from

products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id,

products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id =

pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by p.products_date_added

desc limit 2

Now, I have no clue as to where to start to find this string of code. The only thing I could think of is maybe this line of code or whatever is part of a contribution that I have recently installed, which are: Documents Manager and RSS Feed. I have over 14,000 products but I do not thing having google crawl my site everyday would cause this.

Anyone have an idea as to where to look for this?

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

Thank you. I will take a look at the code.

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

Archived