Sign in to follow this  
alfaowner

Worldpay Module Issue

I am usins OS CVS2.2 with an august 2002 snapshot, I have installed Worldpay 4.0 version 1.4 payment module.

The problem happens when I click to edit the worldpay module in the admin of OS Commerce for the first time, I appreciate any help, do these new worldpay files require chmod at all?

This is the error I receive:

An idead are appreciated and may I just thank you for your time.

Warning: call_user_func() expects first argument, 'tep_get_order_status_name', to be a valid callback in /home/alfaow/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1251

Thanks for taking the time to read, hopefully someone knows what is wrong. :)

Ciao

AO[/code]

My suggestion would be to use version 3c of the Worldpay module. I had this running successfully on a September '02 snapshot. Version 4 is for the new checkout from sometime in jan03.

More precisely the change to the new checkout started in November '02 so I wouldn't expect version 4 to work for any snapshots prior to that date.

Yup, guys, ur were right, I put my hands up to being a dumb ass, however, I got it working with a prior snapshot.

Thanks for your kind replies, dont know how its working mind? except it doesnt re-route me back to the store after paying!