• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

print complete product list

cherubrock74

Hi I have searched the forum but cannot find anything that helps...

I need to print a list of all the products that I have in my store

tryed installing a contribution that I found here but it does not work for me...I cannot display any additional menu item in my admin report that would allows me to print the list...

can someone suggest a solution?

Hi I have searched the forum but cannot find anything that helps...

I need to print a list of all the products that I have in my store

tryed installing a contribution that I found here but it does not work for me...I cannot display any additional menu item in my admin report that would allows me to print the list...

can someone suggest a solution?

Yeah, it looks like they did leave out the instructions to put the link in the admin console. Try looking at the install instructions for a previous version of that contribution.

STEP 3

----------------------

In ADMIN/includes/boxes/reports.php

FIND

----------------------

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '</a><br>' .

AFTER that PLACE

----------------------

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink" "' . '" TARGET="blank">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .

And point your browser at http://your_site/%store_root%/admin/stats_products.php

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Yeah, it looks like they did leave out the instructions to put the link in the admin console. Try looking at the install instructions for a previous version of that contribution.

And point your browser at http://your_site/%store_root%/admin/stats_products.php

I did look at the different version of that contribution but they also have totally different files to upload. I was trying to use the latest version since it is probably the most updated...

is there any other way to print a product list? I am surprised they did not included in the basic admin package. You can print the most viewed and the purchased ones but not all of them... :blink:

I am going to try installing an old contribution version and see what happens...

thanks for the quick reply

If the author of the contribution could read this he may post a better instruction file? just a suggestion...

thank you anyway for the effort!

Archived