• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: move_uploaded_file [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Upload.php on line 91

Arenterprise

Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX/httpdocs/oscommerce/images/P2050176.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX\httpdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 91

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\Windows\Temp\phpCF2F.tmp' to 'C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX/httpdocs/oscommerce/images/P2050176.jpg' in C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX\httpdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes

\classes\upload.php on line 91

What is line 91 suposed to look like on a fresh install... the image directory is oscommerce/images

Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX/httpdocs/oscommerce/images/P2050176.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX\httpdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 91

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\Windows\Temp\phpCF2F.tmp' to 'C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX/httpdocs/oscommerce/images/P2050176.jpg' in C:\XXXX\XXXX\XXXX\httpdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes

\classes\upload.php on line 91

What is line 91 suposed to look like on a fresh install... the image directory is oscommerce/images

The code isn't the problem.

The permissions on the folder aren't allowing the upload to move the file.

That being said, I really know little about permissions on a Windowz server.

I'm a 'nix kind of guy...

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

How would the file permission change?

If you're asking "how" to change the folder permissions I guess cPanel or FTP just like any other server.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

No am asking how the file/folder would change permission on its own.

I tried to modify the permissions and it makes no difference.

It won't change "on it's own". It requires human intervention of some sort.

FTP might not work (probably uses "chmod" which Windowz won't understand).

My problem is that I wouldn't have a clue what to tell you to change it to since it's a Windowz server.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I erased everything and reuploaded it so there should be normal permissions on the folder it made no difference i think there is something wrong with the code.

Needless to say I don't share your assessment of the situation.

This code has worked many times over on other Windowz servers with no modifications required. Just the correct permissions on the destination folder.

If you can post what the permission options are for the folder in question in your cPanel perhaps together we can find some setting that will work.

Or someone with experience in this situation may jump in and help.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I should have never doubted you... with 10000+ posts I guess you know what your talking about I finally figured out the control pannel modifies permissions... I allowed it to write and its working perfectly. I wonder how it got changed.

maybe you can get my template working too lol

New problem I tried to send a mass email

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in \admin\includes\classes\email.php on line 520

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in \admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 37

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 23

any ideas

New problem I tried to send a mass email

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in \admin\includes\classes\email.php on line 520

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in \admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 37

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 23

any ideas

Send fewer emails???

:unsure:

But seriously. there is a mass mail contribution you could try. I don't know if it works on Windowz servers or not.

The problem is that the max execution time of the script is 30 seconds.

And for demo purposes let's say each email takes 1/2 second.

Doing the math, you could only send around 60 emails then the script will time out.

I'm sure you see the picture more clearly now.

:thumbsup:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I was sending more then 200 emails, is there away to make the 30 second period longer by editing the script ?

You're asking me to lead you down a road I've never travelled myself...

This may help.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Since you have been so helpful I only have a few more problems needing solving

The first pic is suposed to have a red bar and items be organized like the second picture any ideas whats going on or where I can look to try and correct the missing bar and formatting of the items

OSCOM1.jpg

OSCOM.jpg

/catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS, strftime('%B')));

new contentBoxHeading($info_box_contents);

Sinc you have a template your mileage may vary...

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I used a different template but its missing alot of handy features like showing the amount of stock so customers can see...

I have a new problem customers are complaining about have other peoples items in there shopping cart and addresses this is a bit worrying about customers privacy if other can see there items and address somehow in the checkout.

I used a different template but its missing alot of handy features like showing the amount of stock so customers can see...

I have a new problem customers are complaining about have other peoples items in there shopping cart and addresses this is a bit worrying about customers privacy if other can see there items and address somehow in the checkout.

Either people are sharing links with the session ID attached, or you've been indexed by one or more search engines and the indexed links have the session ID attached.

In your admin set:

Prevent Spider Sessions = true

Recreate sessions = true

Keep spiders.txt updated with the latest version.

Spiders.txt Update link

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Since you seem to be the man when I comes to oscommerce... can you make me a code so I can display the number of items in inventory for each item on its product listing.

echo tep_get_products_stock( XXX );

Replace the XXX with the product id.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

is there an easy way to do it without entering the product id for each item I have 300 items in the store.. on the product info page between the price and buy it now button i would like to be able to show like "2 items instock" or something like that.

Could you PM me (or post) a link to your site and tell me where you want it at?

:unsure:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

It's obvious you have a template and not "standard" osC code.

Here's my best shot (maybe it will work and maybe I'll need to see your code).

In /catalog/product_info.php find this code (or simialar):

<tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>

Just AFTER it ADD this code:

<tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo 'Products in stock: ' . tep_get_products_stock( $product_info['products_id'] );
?></td>
     </tr>

BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE MAKING ANY EDITS.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived