• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error Message - PHP5 Conflict?

WebBasser

Hi All,

I just installed the "Purchase Order 2.3.3" contrib, and am getting closer to success, but am still having errors. This is the error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/********/public_html/********/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/********/public_html/********/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I read the topic here:

http://forums.oscomm...0entry1213420

and have made the appropriate changes, but I am still getting the error message. Upon clicking "EDIT" in the "Customer" area, I receive the above message. NO customer information shows, just all blank boxes (customer name, address, etc...)

Is this an actual PHP 5 error? Or is this a possible coding error? (the first attempt was a train wreck, now the information boxes do show, though they are all blank as described above.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I think I am close, but not sure where to go or what to look for from this point.

Any assistance would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks in advance, I am a long-time OSC user, love the program, and all of the member contribs make it customizable for virtually ANY situation.

In friendship & success,

Erich, aka WebBasser

"When one door closes another door opens; but we do often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." ~~~ Alexander Graham Bell, inventor