Sign in to follow this  
samcoder

Paypal payment link in email after manual order approval

Hi,

Using version 2.2

We were losing a lot of money on international shipping by using per item based fixed shipping charges. So implemented manual shipping charges addition in invoice and informing client. Now the problem is how I can make the payment process automated. I am having Paypal standard website payment, but right now I have to get the credit card details from international client that's a security risk.

The ideal solution could be that the client get some payment link in email (or any payment tab in online invoice) once the shipping charges is updated and status update email sent to client by system. But I am clueless on how to do it. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sam

with manual orders very easy can be added the PayPal button on the order page, where customer can login into his/her account and pay for the order.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

with manual orders very easy can be added the PayPal button on the order page, where customer can login into his/her account and pay for the order.

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Can you please provide me details for implementing this. Thanks

Regards

Sam

Hi Alex,

Can you help me please. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sam

Was this ever achieved? I would like to do the same thing?

Thanks

Hi all,

Using the following code:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=Q8VXLGUPTNFSY?cmd=p/xcl/rec/singleitem-techview-outside

and the following file:

account_history_info.php

you can create form with variables which will be generated for the PayPal buy now button code.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.