Sign in to follow this  
SupDis39

How do you add Fedex as a module? I have all the other info Key ect...

How do you add the Fedex module or contribution? I have everything from Fedex to input but I don't know how to add it too my site. Can anyone help? Thanks. Joe.

How do you add the Fedex module or contribution? I have everything from Fedex to input but I don't know how to add it too my site. Can anyone help? Thanks. Joe.

Just use federal Express contribution , you can get it from oscommerce contribution:-

http://addons.oscommerce.com/category?search=federal+express

cheers :-)

vds

vs_indr

Can anyone help with a problem obtaining accurate quotes from FedEx. It seems that the FedEx module is obtaining quotes based on weight alone. I have dimensions entered for my product, but I am assuming that they are not working in conjunction with the shipping module. When I go online to fedex.com to make a shipment I am receiving a much larger shipping rate, based upon dimensions than the customer is getting when they check out. Does anyone have an idea how to correct this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Can anyone help with a problem obtaining accurate quotes from FedEx. It seems that the FedEx module is obtaining quotes based on weight alone. I have dimensions entered for my product, but I am assuming that they are not working in conjunction with the shipping module. When I go online to fedex.com to make a shipment I am receiving a much larger shipping rate, based upon dimensions than the customer is getting when they check out. Does anyone have an idea how to correct this problem?

Am looking for this also.