• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Issues with Transactions Completing

ktl

Hi, I am running v2.2 rc2 I have had continued emails from customers trying to order through our store saying that they complete the entire order, but once they get to paypal it says the transaction was not completed, I'm not entirely sure of exactly what it says, since I have not gotten the error. I thought it was possibly a fluke error or the customer having difficulty understanding how to work paypal, but i have continued to get emails like this. I ask them to pay through paypal and ignore the store, and it works.

I don't know if this is related to the payment module, or some other error, but are there any common things that cause this? Or any ideas why this is happening? I asked a friend who works with OSC a lot, and he says he is not fond of the 'r2' version and prefers earlier versions that he continues to use. I can't imagine that it is since so many people use OSC and don't have the problems I am having.

Any help/advice is appreciated. If I am being unclear please let me know and I'll do my best to explain better. If I continue to get emails about it I am going to ask for them to copy everything on the paypal page so that I can try to understand what is going on.

Thanks very much

ktl

but once they get to paypal it says the transaction was not completed or

but once they get back to site from paypal it says the transaction was not completed.

This needs to be cleared.

If You have also paste the screen shot of what gets displaed will make things more clear.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.