• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Forces Address onto packing slip

cooperman435

I'm using PayPal Express as the main payment module on my shop and am occasionally getting issues that the paypal address does not tie up with the address the customer chose to have the parcel sent to.

The main issue with this is that if customers wish to collect in person but pre order their goods and pay with PayPal then they simply set their county to "collect in person" a selectable country I added to allow essentially free postage and unlimited weight in their parcels. However using PayPal it resorts back to their country of origin that is selected in PayPal.

Any ideas how I can make OsCommerse ignore paypal addresses and stick tot he customers imputed address?

• 3 months later...

I'm using PayPal Express as the main payment module on my shop and am occasionally getting issues that the paypal address does not tie up with the address the customer chose to have the parcel sent to.

The main issue with this is that if customers wish to collect in person but pre order their goods and pay with PayPal then they simply set their county to "collect in person" a selectable country I added to allow essentially free postage and unlimited weight in their parcels. However using PayPal it resorts back to their country of origin that is selected in PayPal.

Any ideas how I can make OsCommerse ignore paypal addresses and stick tot he customers imputed address?

I would like to know this as well. Many times the Paypal address is entered with characters from other language sets and it really screws up my shipping labels.

• 2 months later...

I would like to know this as well. Many times the Paypal address is entered with characters from other language sets and it really screws up my shipping labels.

Bump! This is a big problem for me as Paypal has more address lines than oscommerce so some lines are getting dropped on the shipping labels. Oscommerce needs to be fully aligned with Paypal as far as address configuration is concerned.

• 1 month later...