• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PWA problem with digital/download products

cheloman09

I installed this contrib on my store. Everything seems fine until a customer tries to buy a digital/download product. I have a digital store and the problem is that the customer pays for the item succesfully and when he clicks on the file link to download the file, he gets a blank screen. If the customer creates an account he can normally download the file. Im only getting this error when trying to purchase without account.

Please help me, im really stuck here

Which version of PWA did you install, and did you also install Super Download Shop or any other contribution that uses a download controller ?

Chris

Edited by DunWeb

Which version of PWA did you install, and did you also install Super Download Shop or any other contribution that uses a download controller ?

Chris

I have super download shop installed, could be that?

now im having problems tracking previous orders. Customers cant access their previous orders.

PWA does not write to orders history because it is not actually assigning a Customer ID to the PWA customer. The are assigned as 'dummy' in the tables, and only until the order is marked as complete by the admin.

Chris

PWA does not write to orders history because it is not actually assigning a Customer ID to the PWA customer. The are assigned as 'dummy' in the tables, and only until the order is marked as complete by the admin.

Chris

But im having this problem with customers that creates an account to purchase. is this normal?

No, it is not normal. You should check the PWA installation to ensure it was done correctly, also check the PWA contribution download page since I see there are several fixes listed.

Chris