Latest News: (loading..)
FWR Media

KissMT Dynamic SEO Meta & Canonical Header Tags

helo there..

I realy interesting to use this add on my website sepatu futsal & bola prodirectsoccerindonesia.com

I am using oscommerce ver 2.3.3.

in installation number 2 you said to modify : catalog/index.php and catalog/produk_info.php

Find ..

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

Replace with ...

<?php include_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'kiss_meta_tags/kiss_meta_tags.php'; ?>

but in osc v 2.3.3 I can find the code in the file you sugest, so what I have to do to install in in my online store sepatu futsal & bola prodirectsoccerindonesia.com ?

Edited by burt
Removed spam links

Hi all

Is this working fine on oscommerce v2.3.3 ? I also want to try this but not sure if it works fine on my version. Prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

helo there..

I realy interesting to use this add on my website sepatu futsal & bola prodirectsoccerindonesia.com

I am using oscommerce ver 2.3.3.

in installation number 2 you said to modify : catalog/index.php and catalog/produk_info.php

Find ..

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

Replace with ...

<?php include_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'kiss_meta_tags/kiss_meta_tags.php'; ?>

but in osc v 2.3.3 I can find the code in the file you sugest, so what I have to do to install in in my online store sepatu futsal & bola prodirectsoccerindonesia.com ?

Edited by burt
removed quoted links

Hi all

Is this working fine on oscommerce v2.3.3 ? I also want to try this but not sure if it works fine on my version. Prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I want to try, because in this web >> http://www.fwrmedia.co.uk/content/kissmt-dynamic-seo-meta-canonical-header-tags

FWR media said the comptability is 2.3.3,..

hmmm confusing

hi

i´m very frustrated - i installed an clean version of 2.3.1

- it works

than i installed the seo contr

now i get this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /homepages/.../htdocs/hh_2014/includes/application_top.php on line 308

this ist line 308

Usu_Main::i()->setVar( 'languages_id', $languages_id )
		   ->setVar( 'request_type', $request_type )
		   ->setVar( 'session_started', $session_started )
		   ->setVar( 'sid', $SID )
		   ->setVar( 'language', $language )
		   ->setVar( 'filename', $PHP_SELF )
		   ->initiate( ( isset( $lng ) && ( $lng instanceof language ) ) ? $lng : array(), $languages_id, $language );[/b]
[b]

also in the admin aera

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /homepages/10/.../htdocs/hh_2014/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1504

Memcache_Cache_Module::iAdmin()->initiate()
									   ->flushOut();

please help

Hi, can any body tell me what this means:- Fatal error: Class 'KissMT_Admin' not found in /home/s21glsu/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php on line 964

My site is working, but when I added a new catergory I got this message, but the site seems to be working OK. I have just updated the site using Gary's book ' Designing 2.3.3 osCommerce' , but didn't think it would impact on already working add-ons. Can anybody help. My site is not live yet.

Regards, Graham

The latest release has an issue with the categories editing tool, it does not save the Category name or the description.

No error is generated, as well the category id is not set on the redirect after the edit...

cheers

Peter

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

would suggest you take a look at header tags reloaded as there is a bit of discussion going on about Opengraph etc

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8864

http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/394978-seo-header-tags-reloaded-support/

***********************************************************************************************************

Or possibly

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5851

Depends what you want both well supported and work fine

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Update: Ok to add OpenGraph meta tags, I have modified this file :... /includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/classes/kiss_meta_tags_class.php and managed to output the OpenGraph tags using the existing code there, as follows:

/**

* Output the final meta tags

*/

public function output() {

echo '<title>' . $this->title . '</title>' . PHP_EOL .

'<meta name="description" content="' . $this->description . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL .

'<meta name="keywords" content="' . $this->keywords . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL;

$this->canonical();

// Added for OpenGraph

echo '<meta property="og:title" content="' . $this-> title . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL .

'<meta property="og:site-name" content="' . STORE_NAME . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL .

'<meta property="og:type" content="product"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL .

'<meta property="og:url" content="' . $this->canonical . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL .

'<meta property="og:description" content="' . $this->description . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL .

'<meta property="og:image" content="' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . $this->products_image . '"' . $this->html_end . PHP_EOL;

}

That works okay..., except the last line (in bold) does not create a valid image link. How do I pass image information to that chunk of code? I did update the database query to include the image name, in this file: .../includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/modules/product_info.php. But I do not understand how to pass the retrieved image name into the kiss_meta_tags_class.php . What sort of syntax do I use, please? $this->products_image does not seem to work :(

Why not add the Opengraph header_tag module, would take you 1 minute.

From http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8864

And FYI, I have the SEO Reloaded module working perfectly with USU5 Pro.

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

Thank you, I will look again at the SEO Reloaded "OpenGraph" module. But don't you have to have the entire mod installed and working, before the OpenGraph part will work?

In the meantime, I just cobbled together a new chunk called happy_headers.php. lol It has yet another database call in it ... but all the other header modules I looked at do as well :-/ I wish I could combine all those database calls into one, but I simply don't know how.

Edited by dreaminggates

You can use it without installing the rest of it. The install of just the opengraph module is less than 1 minute.

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

I'm experiencing the following issue

example:

/category-name-c-26_143.html = Loads correct category

/category-name-c-2fsgsdfsdf6_143.html = Redirects to correct URL above

/category-name-c-2684286485568536576156_143.html = Loads correct category products but does not 301 redirect to the correct URL, resulting in duplicate content

I'd like the 3rd example to properly redirect to the correct URL (or at least specify the correct canonical tag) to avoid potential duplicate content penalties.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mine seems to be working great except on the home page itself (most important) it creates nonsense tags, like "my, great, wiggets" for keyword tag, etc. Also it doesn't seem to do anything for my "additional" pages like "about_us" etc.

I have installed KissMT addons to my online shopping site. All title and meta descriptions are working fine but when changing language as German some product pages title and meta tags coming with 

for example:

discountsports.ch/unicorn-darts-unicorn-catalyst-wolfram-tungsten-softtip-dart-p-1566.html?language=de

<title>Unicorn Catalyst 80 Wolfram Tungsten Softtip Dart 19g - 4610 - Softtip Darts - Dart - KISSMT BRAND</title>

<meta name="description" content="Unicorn Catalyst 80 Wolfram Tungsten Softtip Dart 19g, 4610, Softtip Darts, Dart, KISSMT BRAND TEXT, Catalyst Softdarts 80 Tungsten Wolfram mit neuartiger Facettierung am Barrelkopf. Mit Catalyst Schäften, Eclipse Max Case und Flightschonern.">

How to solve this issue? 

Hello,

I am getting error message when i change title and meta tags to german language.

discountsports.ch/unicorn-darts-unicorn-core-tungsten-p-389.html?language=de

<title>Unicorn CORE 80 Wolfram TUNGSTEN Set 23g - 8885 - Steeldarts - Dart - KISSMT BRAND TEXT - Unicorn</title>

<meta name="description" content="Unicorn CORE 80 Wolfram TUNGSTEN Set 23g, 8885, Steeldarts, Dart, KISSMT BRAND TEXT, Unicorn CORE 80 Wolfram TUNGSTEN Set 23g. No nonsense precision engineered ultra quality darts. Great value, strength in depth across materials, the CORE range is your...">

I have already added file to german language folder.

Not sure how to fix this issue.

I need urgent help