• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Flat Rate shipping zones

drumpound

Hi There,

I have set up 3 table rate one for UK, EU and Rest of world. I'm a little stumped on the shipping zone part . Do I need to set up a zone for each of the zones and add all the countries to each zone or is there an easier way of doing the zone part?

Rob

I'm looking to do something similar...I want to do flat rate shipping for UK, EU and the rest of the world. Can anyone help?

It's easy to set up three different flat-rate modules - look at the different multiple flat rate modules here, the trick would be to ensure your customers can only choose the correct one for where they live...

www.jyoshna.com. Currently using OsC with STS, Super Download Store, Categories Descriptons, Manufacturers Description, Individual Item Status, Infopages unlimited, Product Sort, Osplayer with flashmp3player, Product Tabs 2.1 with WebFx Tabpane and other bits and pieces including some I made myself. Many thanks to all whose contributions I have used!