• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

jQuery - Ultimate Product Pack

hello

I have just started my oscommerce site - and wanted to install this on it. I have tried to install the sql - but get this message

----

Error

SQL query:

-- IMPORTANT change the configuration_group_id "1671" with the value of the first available configuration_group_id

CREATE TABLE `additional_images` (

`additional_images_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

`products_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',

`images_description` varchar( 64 ) default NULL ,

`thumb_images` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,

`medium_images` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,

`popup_images` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,

PRIMARY KEY ( `additional_images_id` ) ,

KEY `products_id` ( `products_id` )

) TYPE = MYISAM AUTO_INCREMENT =1

MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

------

can anyone help with this ??

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the main image popup-link in the product info page.

I know it's because I Installed it wrong on a modified Contribution shop,

I've redone categories.php & product_info.php twice but i'm making the same mistake ...>_<

When I Mouseover the main image the link just point to the catalog/images directory where all the additional images work perfectly

The values are correct in the database

jquery01.png

jquery02.png

Could someone who knows how the contrib create the links please throw me a bone?:blink:

Linux Server

OScommerce RC2

SEO URLS 22d_9

Auto Backup Install V3.0

Customer Add Product 1.4.3

CKE Editor 3.2.1

Backup All Store Files V1.1

Dynamic sitemap v4 21

SEO_Assistant V 2.0

Hi. I am also getting the same problem. If you disable your SEO URL you might see the real link looking something like mine:

http://mysite/catalog/images/?osCsid=41d0886628211e9a7db7911942d6d509

Its linking no image as can be seen

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I would really appreciate any help with this because I am lost.

when I click on the image with the PrettyPhoto lightbox effect enabled, the jquery script starts to run but I get an error message:

"Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and image exist."

Any idea what did I do wrong?

Rotem

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. Has anyone installed this over OSC > CSS? The catalog files as are fairly different, much smaller and lighter, and I'm getting pretty confused trying to make the edits from the table-based layout of the original OSC files used by the jQUPP contrib. If you've already done the edits, would you consider making a zip to share? Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having a problem on my admin side. I've got all the files installed, and have triple checked my edits. When I got to admin > catalog > additional images, I get this error: "You database needs updated before this will operate correctly. Please run configuration utility." When I click the - Database Configuration Utility - link to the right, I get a 404 Page Not Found error.

The file, additional_images_configure.php, the new one from Version 1.1 is in admin/includes as specified.

If I try to ignore this and click one of the display product images, I get this:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

(select p.products_id, 0 as additional_images_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1') union all (select p.products_id, ai.additional_images_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, ai.thumb_images as products_image, ai.medium_images as products_image_med, ai.popup_images as products_image_pop, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' join additional_images ai on p.products_id = ai.products_id) order by products_name, additional_images_id limit 0, 20

The SQL file has been run. My additional_images table looks like this: additional_images_snap.png

Any ideas where I messed up?

• 2 weeks later...

Xcisco

Sorry for the delay, but I have not received an email notification of your post.

Check that your sts template calls the javascript and css files properly.

Regs Fab

• 1 year later...