• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

jQuery - Ultimate Product Pack

I don't think the creative commons license is compatible with GNU/GPL.

Screen shots or HTTP demo ref???

From a quick look, it apears all this does is modify the image popup, can you confirm that is the case?

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

From a quick look, it apears all this does is modify the image popup, can you confirm that is the case?

Version 1 is the basic package whereby it includes the jQuery prettyPhoto function and admin section.

The demo link is here

I couldn't include the screeshots with the contrib due to size restrictions

But here they are

Screenshot Admin Section

screeshotadmin.jpg

Theme Dark Rounded

themedarkround.jpg

Theme Light Rounded

themelightround.jpg

Theme Dark Square

themedarksquare.jpg

Theme Light Square

themelightsquare.jpg

Theme Facebook

themefacebook.jpg

Version 2 will be introducing more in-depth changes to the product_info.php page biggrin.gif

Regs

I don't think the creative commons license is compatible with GNU/GPL.

Hi Rob,

The Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 states that

One is free to:-

to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work

to Remix — to adapt the workUnder the following condition:-

Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

The author of prettyPhoto states this as a condition:

This script is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5. So you can use it in all you projects even commercial ones.

Thats all that CCA 2.5 is really...

Cheers Fab

Congratulations on a great contribution! One of the best of its kind.

Thank you for sharing. :)

Looking forward to v2.

If I may suggest, it would look even better if additional images could be resized to a smaller size (kind like 30x30) and placed on a single row underneath the main image. ;)

Patty

Congratulations on a great contribution! One of the best of its kind.

Thank you for sharing. smile.gif

Looking forward to v2.

If I may suggest, it would look even better if additional images could be resized to a smaller size (kind like 30x30) and placed on a single row underneath the main image. wink.gif

Hi Patty,

You can already, check config from the adminbiggrin.gif

When can we see v2? wink.gif

V2 is an alpha version, did you see the link to the site. Needs some cleaning up and there's a bug with IE's way to interpret the Additional Images table and an issue that IE doesn't support CSSv3 as yet.

If you check the link in firefox, its looks much much better... biggrin.gif

V2 is an alpha version, did you see the link to the site. Needs some cleaning up and there's a bug with IE's way to interpret the Additional Images table and an issue that IE doesn't support CSSv3 as yet.

If you check the link in firefox, its looks much much better... biggrin.gif

Yeah I used FF and it looks good :)

I want it now! :D

jQuery - Ultimate Product Pack v1.1

I have uploaded a patch that corrects a config error in version 1.

Just upload the file over the one found in version one.

Cheers Fab

classic more_pics 6 do you know is it might be compatible with that.

Hi I think I could adapt it for that as well. Trouble is time... This contribution runs off Additional Images Module - [surfalot version 2.2.0]

Cheers Fab

If i open a image in facebook style my background is completely BLACK. I want that I see my site that it is some more gray or transpartant? Know what i mean just like on the official website.

Hope for a quick respons!!! I mean what is the default on their website? for opacity?

Edited by kanata_82

If i open a image in facebook style my background is completely BLACK. I want that I see my site that it is some more gray or transpartant? Know what i mean just like on the official website.

Hope for a quick respons!!! I mean what is the default on their website? for opacity?

Hi, its very simple...

Go to the admin > configuration > additional images > prettyPhoto: set background opacity and change the value from 1 to something like 0.8 [0.8 means 80%, 0.7 means 70% and so on, to your liking]. If you set this to 0 no background will be displayed.

Cheers Fab

Hi Fab,

seems I am having trouble with the SQL file included in your 1.0 package.

Received an error when import that SQL into my database.

Looks like the SQL script doesn't automatic append the configuration_id in the table "configuration"

Any idea ?

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `configuration`

VALUES (

'', '<font color=green>Background color</font>', 'ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_BACKGROUND_COLOR', '', 'When this is set, processed images will be proportionally sized and any space between the resulting size and the size set in the images configuration will be filled with this color ex: FFFFFF is white. Both width and height must be set in images config.', 1671, 2, NULL , '2008-03-05 18:24:16', NULL , NULL

);

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

Thank you in advance

JL

Hi Fab,

Need a bit help from you.

I've installed everything. Seems no error on the page. But I can't figure it out how to display 3 different images on the "popup" window.

I upload 3 different images via admin UI, once i click on the product_info picture, the popup window comes out and shows images "1/2".

From the looks of it, it has 2 associated photos, however, when I browse them with the navigation, these two images are exactly the same.

Can you tell me where did i do wrong? (didn't enable "Automatically create 3 image set", and all images were uploaded to Products folder)

Another thing, i have noticed that when I use google chrome to browse my product_info pages, it doesn't show the product description at all.

When I use IE, it does show. And the configuration from Admin doesn't help no matter how I try position the tables.

Is this happen to anyone else? by the way, my OSC 2.2RC2a with customized the theme.

Can you help?

Thanks

JL

Hi Fab,

Need a bit help from you.

I've installed everything. Seems no error on the page. But I can't figure it out how to display 3 different images on the "popup" window.

I upload 3 different images via admin UI, once i click on the product_info picture, the popup window comes out and shows images "1/2".

From the looks of it, it has 2 associated photos, however, when I browse them with the navigation, these two images are exactly the same.

Can you tell me where did i do wrong? (didn't enable "Automatically create 3 image set", and all images were uploaded to Products folder)

Another thing, i have noticed that when I use google chrome to browse my product_info pages, it doesn't show the product description at all.

When I use IE, it does show. And the configuration from Admin doesn't help no matter how I try position the tables.

Is this happen to anyone else? by the way, my OSC 2.2RC2a with customized the theme.

Can you help?

Thanks

JL

Hi

Automatically create 3 images sets is used so that you can just upload one large image and the medium image and thumbnail are automatically created as per your image settings from the admin > configuration > images.

To display the additional images, you need to enable the Product Info: Show Additional Images from Admin > Config > Additional Images

Additional Images are only uploaded via the Product Page under add image in the right coloumn

You can then play around how many additional images you will display in rows and coloumns, where you want the additional images shown [top, below and sides]

Check your settings. Did you take paticular notice in merging the files with your customized theme.

Let me know

Cheers Fab