Sign in to follow this  
b747fp

Paypal Pro total received problem

i've been using Paypal pro as payment module for quite a while but recently it stopped sending the correct total to be collected to paypal. my order invoices show the correct total, but the amount sent to paypal to be charged to the customer's card is $1-5 less than the total it should be.... where would i look to fix this problem?

Were any configuration changes done to the module.

Any changes in Paypal profile like over ride shipping.

Are the settings to aggregate or product based.

Do You have some other order total modules like CCGV etc which changes the order total.

provide these details or where the site is to go thru and comment

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I am having a similar issue with Paypal Website Payments Pro. All seemed to be working fine until the install of the Discount Coupon codes add-in. In my case, when the transaction is passed to Paypal, the Taxes on Shipping is not being added, just item subtotal, shipping, and any discounts / coupons.

This seems to be a common issue. The most common recommended solution involves configuring Paypan IPN. However, I'm not certain whether this is something that is compatible with Paypal Pro ot not. I think I may be contacting Paypal directly, as any advice that is being offered is often too vague and doesn't match my setup.