• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error Security Pro

I just installed Security Pro on another site and got this error when I turned it on:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_clean_get__recursive() (previously declared in /home/********/public_html/includes/functions/security.php:17) in /home/*******/public_html/includes/functions/security.php on line 24

Any help would be appreciated.

I would first verify that I did each step of the modification correctly...

Thank you. I did verify the install, per the instructions, before I posted.

I just installed Security Pro on another site and got this error when I turned it on:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_clean_get__recursive() (previously declared in /home/********/public_html/includes/functions/security.php:17) in /home/*******/public_html/includes/functions/security.php on line 24

Any help would be appreciated.

Security pro does not have such an error.

the support topic is http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/293326-contribution-security-pro-querystring-protection-against-hackers/

If the function is being declared twice then you have called the file twice or application_top.php twice.

Thank you. I did verify the install, per the instructions, before I posted.

I have used Security Pro on many sites without error, as have very many others, so I'm sure, despite your protestation, that you have infact made a booboo somewhere. wink.gif

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

I have used Security Pro on many sites without error, as have very many others, so I'm sure, despite your protestation, that you have infact made a booboo somewhere. wink.gif

Well whatever I did I couldn't find after looking several times. I installed the version without file exclusions and it worked the first time, so I'll just go with that.

I'm not saying the other version doesn't work (before someone tries to flame me), I'm just saying I couldn't find the problem so I tried the other one.

Thanks.

• 10 months later...

I had a similar problem and moved a bracket around and now site seems to work.

My question - how do I test this to see if its working correctly and I didn't enable it wrong? Is there some URL I can try to pass to my site and it should cause an error/failure that wouldn't normally happen?

Thanks

Archived