• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

x-sell

oakfurn

hi there i have put the add on x-sell on to my site but does not appear to look the same as shown in the sample picture's ive two boxes for images at the top with x's in them i think they should have images in and wanted to no how to add text in like related items heres a link to show my problem on my page http://www.bedz4u.com/product_info.php?products_id=46

Tony,

It looks good to me. I mean that is a custom template so considering the x-sell usually has its own box, the way it turned out looks very good.

Chris

Tony,

It looks good to me. I mean that is a custom template so considering the x-sell usually has its own box, the way it turned out looks very good.

Chris

how do i get rid of thewm 2 boxes

Tony,

Are you talking about the black border around the Reviews and Add to Cart button ? If so, you will find that in your stylesheet.css

But, like I said it does look good like that. JMO

Chris

Tony,

Are you talking about the black border around the Reviews and Add to Cart button ? If so, you will find that in your stylesheet.css

But, like I said it does look good like that. JMO

Chris

Tony,

I am using Firefox and I checked it with Chrome..........looks good, you must be using IE :blink: in which case......well, ummmmmmmm........not much you can do.

Chris