Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Xsonic.pl

Attribute Filter for products_listing.php

Hello

Im looking for contribution that allow me to show attributes filter but with only attributes contains in selected category.

Example if Im in category "Monitors" and that category contains monitors with options name "Size" "Type" "Color" then attribute filter has it too, and if Im in category "Games" and that category contains only games with options name "Genre" "Country" "Language" then attribute filter contain only that attributes.

Im searching and looking for some advanced search but if I use that contribution then category contain all attributes I add in Admin Panel and it look bad, because I don't need search or filter by "Genre" or "Language" when Im in category "Monitors"

I can't find any contribution that have function of show/don't show atributes by category :( Someone help me ??

My shop - www.xsonic.eu

Sorry for MY english :)

Edited by Xsonic.pl

Hello

Im looking for contribution that allow me to show attributes filter but with only attributes contains in selected category.

Example if Im in category "Monitors" and that category contains monitors with options name "Size" "Type" "Color" then attribute filter has it too, and if Im in category "Games" and that category contains only games with options name "Genre" "Country" "Language" then attribute filter contain only that attributes.

Im searching and looking for some advanced search but if I use that contribution then category contain all attributes I add in Admin Panel and it look bad, because I don't need search or filter by "Genre" or "Language" when Im in category "Monitors"

I can't find any contribution that have function of show/don't show atributes by category :( Someone help me ??

My shop - www.xsonic.eu

Sorry for MY english :)

Hello

Did you find such a contrib ?

I need to make something similar : in the catalog, I want the user to be able to choose to display the products that have 1 particular option value only (for example, display only items with option=size and option value=XL).

It seems we are many who´s in need of such a contrib..

I need a filter for different sizes and colours to different Categories :(

Plz isnt there any one out there who let us know how to do this?

It seems we are many who´s in need of such a contrib..

I need a filter for different sizes and colours to different Categories :(

Plz isnt there any one out there who let us know how to do this?

I found one but not free : www.advancewebsoft.com / solutions / our-products/ajax-dropdown-products-filter-by-attributes-options-values-p.html

I just bought it for 40 euros, they are going to install it on my website tomorrow.

I hope it will work :rolleyes:

Edited by Jan Zonjee

I am pinging this old thread, hopping, may be, some one of you had already find a contribution for product filter according to their attributes?

Regards

A new user of OS-Commerce.