• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Yearly Expenses (easily calculate any loss or theft from your store)

Add item(s) & totals to your database, calculate their loss totals all into one easy report for your accountant.

Fairly straightforward and easy to set up. Ready to use in less than 5 minutes.

This is NOT the same as the Monthly Sales/Tax contribution (which calculates based on purchases).

Yearly Expenses will calculate off-site costs such as domain registration, hosting, in-store theft, etc.

Download: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7187

Edited by eww

getting the following error at the top of the page

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at ...admin/yearly_expenses.php:2) in ...admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

does not seem to affect performance of the contribution though

Edited by Jet200

On a quick search I found others on the web mentioning that error has to do with safe mode.

topic: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/277918-sessions-php-warnings-on-install/

Can you try their fix and see if the error goes away?

Tried that but no luck. I'll have to uninstall and see what happens. The error only occurs on the report page, no other pages are affected at all. Still works - more of a small annoyance than anything I suppose.

Thanks for this verry usefull contri.

I have one problem, when i add a record and fill in a date i get this error "Column 'year' cannot be null".

When i don't fill in a date there is no problem, but that is not handy most of the time.

Can someone help me out with this?

regards,

Jan

Dreams can come true, if you help them a littlebit

Thanks for this verry usefull contri.

I have one problem, when i add a record and fill in a date i get this error "Column 'year' cannot be null".

When i don't fill in a date there is no problem, but that is not handy most of the time.

Can someone help me out with this?

regards,

Jan

I believe that you are entering the date incorrectly. Verify that you are entering the date MM-DD-YYYY.

Naloomi

• 3 months later...

In step 4 of the instructions it says to modify the file includes/boxes/reports.php

I don't have that file there...my reports.php file is in admin/includes/boxes

Is this just a typo in the instructions?

Also, in step 6 it says to put the files:

yearly_expenses.php

yearly_expenses.php

...into your admin folder.

Doesn't it mean to say:

yearly_expenses.php

yearly_expenses_printable.php

...into your admin folder.

Is this just another typo in the instructions?

I'm having some problems after install as I installed into admin and also installed the yearly_expenses_printable.php file into admin.

When I run the program I get the page to come up fine but when I try to input an expense and then run the report I get:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/custompi/public_html/admin/yearly_expenses.php:2) in /home1/custompi/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home1/custompi/public_html/admin/yearly_expenses.php:2) in /home1/custompi/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/custompi/public_html/admin/yearly_expenses.php:2) in /home1/custompi/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

I also get the annoyance at the top of the page that is mentioned in the reply above.

Hoping to get this cool contribution to work for me!

Rob