Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monkeysteez

eSignature Solutions

I am looking for an eSignature solution to help fight against chargebacks. The solution would provide a page after credit card information entry in which the customer would electronically sign a document saying that they are who they say they are and that they will not perform chargebacks. Does anybody know about a solution that would be relatively easy to integrate with osCommerce or should I find a third party to do the integration for me. I search all over the net for an out of box solution and could not find one. This would help me very much. Thanks in advance!

Jarrod,

There isn't such a contribution that I am aware of. However, IF you do not use PWA, and use the MATC contribution to accept the terms before paying, then I would say that is just as good as a signature.

In fact, I have been maintaining several stores for years, and have had only ONE charge back complaint because the customers SON used his credit card. The returned the item, I agreed to the charge back.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Thank you very much Chris. I am looking into the PWA and MTAC contributions now. I will let you know what I end up doing in the end. Thanks again!

Jarrod,

In your case, I would NOT suggest PWA as it bypasses the customer registration process. Just in case you misunderstood me above.

The MATC contribution forces the customer to ACCEPT the terms before purchasing.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)