• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx Freight Shipping Module

pete636ua

Hello!!

I have started to receive errors from my site saying this:

FedEx Freight returned an error or invalid response.http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/XMLRating.jsp?as_shipterms=prepaid&as_shzip=48040&as_shcntry=US&as_cnzip=48093&as_cncntry=US&as_iamthe=shipper&as_class1=065&as_weight1=476&as_pcs1=1&as_haz1=0&as_freezable1=0

Is Fedex Freight not using this script any longer???

Can anyone assist or is anyone having the same problem?

Thanks

PN

Hello!!

I have started to receive errors from my site saying this:

FedEx Freight returned an error or invalid response.http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/XMLRating.jsp?as_shipterms=prepaid&as_shzip=48040&as_shcntry=US&as_cnzip=48093&as_cncntry=US&as_iamthe=shipper&as_class1=065&as_weight1=476&as_pcs1=1&as_haz1=0&as_freezable1=0

Is Fedex Freight not using this script any longer???

Can anyone assist or is anyone having the same problem?

Thanks

PN

I have the same problem. And when I try to get the XML by typing directly the URL on browser (is this a good way?), I get (and you?) a blank screen.

Can someone update us about this problem?

Thanks,

Fako

I have the same problem. And when I try to get the XML by typing directly the URL on browser (is this a good way?), I get (and you?) a blank screen.

Can someone update us about this problem?

Thanks,

Fako

I have contacted FEDEX - you are now required to have a regkey. This is a simple process by contacting Fedex - however there other parameters that are required that make this code not work - can someone assist to update the code?

Thanks

PN

They have consolidated their regular and freight APIs into a single API, so the module will require rewriting.

If one of you is willing to let me use your FedEx account number for testing, please send it to me by PM. No charges will appear on your account, it's simply to run test transactions against their test server.

Edited by dynamoeffects

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...