• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS First Class

OilyPablo

Is there any other way beside Paypal(eBay) to do USPS First Class?

I'm assuming you're talking about actual shipping and not a module for osCommerce. If you're talking about PayPal's USPS shipping label service, then yes. There are other companies that can provide the same services, but you'd have to subscribe and pay a monthly fee. Stamps.com does this as well as many others. Otherwise, no. You'll have to either go to the post office or get a scale, weigh, and apply necessary postage yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the paypal.com first class shipping for my Amazon.com items. Then I use USPS.com/clicknship when I can for priority

I fund paypal purchases with paypal credit card (to get points) it will not let you use your paypal debit card

Then for USPS.com I use my paypal.com debit card to get 1.5% back

Why do you not want to use it? Becuase of the paypal.com/ebay name? it is understandable but it is also pretty small.

Thanks - that is the conclusion we came to. We have two digital scales. So really it's just a matter of calculating 1st class postage and applying it.

I do not understand what you are trying to say here with lots of dots...

But I can only assume you would like integrated shipping (probably could be done with paypal or perhaps has been done already) that you can click a button and the weight, service type, and address are already filled out for you.

I would like this too. I only ship 2-3 packages a day so it is not that big of a deal. If I did more and there still was no solution I would copy paste into excel and then import into paypal multi order shipping center. Their multi order shipping center is pretty slick when used via ebay. I have used this before when I shipped more packages 2 days a week instead, which I may consider doing again to save time.

Nothing to do with Paypal (or Amazon.com). When people pay with authorize.net, I would love to have the ability to ship first class by simply clicking......

• 2 years later...

I agree.

And it's not right.

Seems ebay has an exclusive with the postal service that we are not allowed to use.

Unfair.

I am probably going to do the "click and ship for business" which allows you to do everything (international and first class including customs forms) but then, have to wait in line anyway at the PO to pay for it all.

Came here looking for other ideas but, apparently there aren't any.