• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

margins and columns off...

coruscant-voyager

Hello. I have the pictures in the column boxes sized the way that I'd like to have them, but now the web site is out of line with the columns. The right column is especially off. It only happens on the index.php page though. On any other page (click on any product) the sizing is fine and the columns seem to line up with the rest of the web site. Also, the problem appears to be worse when viewed through Firefox as opposed to IE. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can get the web site to stay consistent in size (between the header, columns, footer, center) on the index.php? Any suggestions for fixing the different views between Firefox and IE?

As always, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

coruscantcomics.com

Mike,

That template has a fixed width table and your font size and pictures exceed the right borders of the fixed width. I would suggest reducing the font size and pictures to fit within your table width.

IF you chose to expand the table width (width=100%) then you would also have to recenter your to banner, perhaps re-do it.

Also, on a personal note.................google ads across the top........only leads customers AWAY from your store.

Chris

Mike,

That template has a fixed width table and your font size and pictures exceed the right borders of the fixed width. I would suggest reducing the font size and pictures to fit within your table width.

IF you chose to expand the table width (width=100%) then you would also have to recenter your to banner, perhaps re-do it.

Also, on a personal note.................google ads across the top........only leads customers AWAY from your store.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I really appreciate the advice. You can always tell when someone is knowledgeable AND helpful in these forums. :)

Happy Holidays to you!

-Mike

Archived