• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking For Template Design

Growgreenmi.com

Chris,

I am no template designer but after looking at your site, you definitely need something. If you google oscommerce templates you will get more than enough available template suppliers. Once you find one, you then have to integrate the contributions you would like and then import your catalog again.

'Let your fingers do the walking'

Chris

Chris,

I am no template designer but after looking at your site, you definitely need something. If you google oscommerce templates you will get more than enough available template suppliers. Once you find one, you then have to integrate the contributions you would like and then import your catalog again.

'Let your fingers do the walking'

Chris

Thats the problem all the free templates do not relate to our store. Anyone know where to find a good template designer?

Thats the problem all the free templates do not relate to our store. Anyone know where to find a good template designer?

What sort of thing are you looking for? STS is very good I use it it takes some time to get used to but once you do you can create sites that dont automatically have that Osc look.

PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am new user tester of OsCommerce 2.22

Growgreenmi.com, in your store, you have a lot combine code of diferentes "aplications".

Its too dificult to organize all information, but i try to help you if you want.

I tell you again, i am principiant, but i like it.

Send me a MP to talk.

Regards.