• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module Help

Stealth1

I attempted to install a new module for shipping and for some reason it didn't work so I deleted the new files and reuploaded the backups. But now when I try to install the previous module I had installed I am getting the following error.

Fatal error: Class 'canadapost' not found in /home/trplscom/public_html/tougetuning/store/admin/modules.php on line 96

I never touched modules.php at all during the attempted installation of the new module so I can't figure out what has happened?

I attempted to install a new module for shipping and for some reason it didn't work so I deleted the new files and reuploaded the backups. But now when I try to install the previous module I had installed I am getting the following error.

Fatal error: Class 'canadapost' not found in /home/trplscom/public_html/tougetuning/store/admin/modules.php on line 96

I never touched modules.php at all during the attempted installation of the new module so I can't figure out what has happened?

When you install a shipping module using it's INSTALL button, osCommerce adds the module name to a list held in a record of the configuration table. The .../admin/modules.php reads this record to get the list of installed shipping modules, and since you have deleted the files this could explain why you are experiencing the error above.

If you want to remove a shipping module then use it's REMOVE button if possible to cleanly remove it from osCommerce, before deleting it's files.

You could try putting the files back into your installation, and then using the REMOVE button before deleting them again.

Best regards

LABBS Web Services