• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KissMT Dynamic SEO Meta Tags

FWR Media

Hi, I am having a problem with this part of the instructions in the optional extras Category-Manufacturers Descriptions-H1 page title

I can not find this in the index.php any where. I attached my index.php for you to see

Thank you for any help.

Darren

Find ... There are three of these to be changed. Make sure to change all three.

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

Replace with ...

<td class="pageHeading">

<h1>

<?php

// KissMT start

echo KissMT::init()->page_title . PHP_EOL;

// KissMT end

?>

</h1>

</td>

Find ... There are three of these we only want to change the first two. One in nested categories the other in products/manufacturers listings

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

Replace with ...

</table>

<?php KissMT_Desc_Extn::init()->output(); ?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

index.php

Edited by Darren11

I changed my mind about using this contribution because there was to many problems. I installed seo header tags version 5.00 with Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO and they both work grate together and header tags for novices is a lot more easy to install and set up then KissMT by far.

• 3 years later...

I have installed KissMT addons to my online shopping site. All title and meta descriptions are working fine but when changing language as German some product pages title and meta tags coming with 

for example:

discountsports.ch/unicorn-darts-unicorn-catalyst-wolfram-tungsten-softtip-dart-p-1566.html?language=de

<title>Unicorn Catalyst 80 Wolfram Tungsten Softtip Dart 19g - 4610 - Softtip Darts - Dart - KISSMT BRAND</title>

<meta name="description" content="Unicorn Catalyst 80 Wolfram Tungsten Softtip Dart 19g, 4610, Softtip Darts, Dart, KISSMT BRAND TEXT, Catalyst Softdarts 80 Tungsten Wolfram mit neuartiger Facettierung am Barrelkopf. Mit Catalyst Schäften, Eclipse Max Case und Flightschonern.">

How to solve this issue?