• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Addon link to forum support

dandelion

It would be great if each addon had a button - right under add file to this package - that would lead to the support thread for the addon in the forum.

I'm spending so much time trying to find the support for http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1415

THANK YOU!

Its a good idea, I always place the link url in the package, but it wont be an active link, but even when you do that and put the same in the package and put a active link file in the package some just seem unable to see them, go creating new topics all over the forum flooding it with posts that generally will be ignored. cool.gif

But some never create a support thread, partly as some never support their add-ons, I see at least one that creates many add-ons yet is never here, makes me suspicious of thier motives! huh.gif

My advise, if it don't have a support thread, or there is no sighn of support, use smthg else. wink.gif

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.