• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

price difference my site v 2CK

margaret

:blink: Hi guys... I received an order today for a tarot card reading... on my site the price is listed at 10.50 canadian. The customer paid with a credit card via 2ck, the total charged to the card is $8.50. I just lost $2.00 somehow??? I put in a help ticket to 2CK and the following is what they sent me in answer:

"Thank you for contacting 2Checkout and I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. Sale 4168411294 was created via a 3rd party cart routine and not through 2CO.com's cart system. The "Tarot Card Readings" product that you have set up with 2CO.com is listed as $15usd. There must be a parameter that you cart is passing for this differing price? I would check the cart routine to make sure. Please feel free to reopen this support ticket if you require additional assistance and we would be happy to help you further."

Does anyone know what this means? and if so how do I correct this problem...any help is greatly appreciated... thanks very much :)