• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SagePay Form (v1.20) - Discount Coupon Error

Rozza

Hi There,

I recently installed the contribution Gift Voucher (GV) and Discount Coupons (DC) for RC1, RC2, RC2a (v1.2). It's exactly what I need but I'm having a small issue integrating it with the SagePay Form Module (v1.20). (I have posted a message on the Discount Coupon support forum but, as yet, no-one has replied).

For some reason the discount amount, when passed to SagePay, shows as £0.00.

For example, the checkout_confirmation page shows...

Sub-Total: £7.49

Coupon (30PERCENT) -£2.25

Royal Mail 1st Class Standard: £1.62

Total: £6.86

Yet the SagePay payment pages, emails and transactions all show...

Sub-Total: £7.49

Coupon (30PERCENT) £0.00

Royal Mail 1st Class Standard: £1.62

Total: £6.86

I have tried various settings and Order Total Module sort orders - all give the same result.

The bottom line is correct so no-one is being overcharged and it shows correctly in the OSC generated email.

SagePay support say that their logs show the Coupon amount being passed to them is £0.00 so the problem is at my end but I don't know how to fix this.

Do I have to edit the payment module in anyway to present the correct negative figure?

If it helps I am also using the QTPro and UK Royal Mail & Overseas Shipping Methods contributions.

Apologies in advance but I'm a total novice when it comes to PHP!

Edited by Rozza

Just a thought....

I may be barking up completely the wrong tree here but I have noticed that there is no colon (' : ') generated between the Coupon title and the amount (see original post above for examples).

All the other amounts have this and I was led to believe that SagePay use the ' : ' sign as a seperator between each field.

Could be a red herring but how would I insert this in the code to test it?

Did you apply the fix for order_totals in checkout_process.php which is listed on the module instructions and some of the other posts on this forum?

Edited by tigergirl

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire

Did you apply the fix for order_totals in checkout_process.php which is listed on the module instructions and some of the other posts on this forum?

Hi tigergirl,

Many thanks for your reply, if this is what you mean - "Error in checkout_process.php's logic" it was already correct and I have tried other similar mods used for other payment modules but without success.

After speaking to SagePay support I'm beginning to suspect my theory of the missing colon but I don't know which file to edit to test it.

Really stumped now!