• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Session ID

DawnG

On my site www.pagan-magic.co.uk the session ID doesn't disappear - I can't figure out why it's doing it.

My Settings are as follows:

Session Directory /tmp

Force Cookie Use False

Check SSL Session ID False

Check User Agent False

Check IP Address False

Prevent Spider Sessions True

Recreate Session True

I've been told by a customer that they were able to log into someone else's account - obviously this is very concerning.

Please could someone help me ASAP.

On my site www.pagan-magic.co.uk the session ID doesn't disappear - I can't figure out why it's doing it.

My Settings are as follows:

I've been told by a customer that they were able to log into someone else's account - obviously this is very concerning.

Please could someone help me ASAP.

Possibly invalid links in site or to site causing lost/duplicate session creating your issue http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=330479&hl also look at the mod for recreate session linked in that

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

It's seems to be in-site - when you browse the pages on most OSC sites the sid disappears after a few clicks, on mine it doesn't.

Is it likely that I have settings incorrect in a php file?

It's seems to be in-site - when you browse the pages on most OSC sites the sid disappears after a few clicks, on mine it doesn't.

Is it likely that I have settings incorrect in a php file?

That would'nt spesifically cause this issue, except that anyone copying the url to link to your site would create one of the issues that i mentioned, as I said look at the recreate session topic.

Some versions of MS2 seem to retain the sid, upgrade to rc2a, you'll have to soon anyway Upgrading osC from 2.2 MS2 to 2.2 RC2a http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6654

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived