• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Oscommerce Auction Lister Pro

mandhar

Hi

I have successfully installed Auction Lister Pro to sale my products on ebay. Well whenever i try to create an auction it gives me an error.....

"

Error Please specify a return policy. - Please specify a return policy for your listing.

Error Shipping Insurance Option Discontinued - Your domestic and international insurance options have been removed.

"

I am creating that list for UK ebay. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Regards!

Aziz

• 2 months later...

All eBay sites now require that all sellers seen as business sellers offer a return policy. Private sellers must make a return policy statement, even if that statement is "no returns".

Since last Autumn (22 Sept 2009) eBay banned the shipping insurance options on all sites - it broke the osCommerce3 PayPal IPN modules using the Shipping Insurance contribs too. I have been searching for proof, and found it today on the PayPal Developer site, plus have finally (also today) been able to construct a fix to re-embed the shipping insurance charges back into the IPN data passed to PayPal, and get payment for them - it has taken me nearly six months to do this.

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

I have been trying to get something to work with our store to connect with ebay. This seems like the best bet. I realise this topic has been dead for sometime but I am hoping someone might be able to revive this with me.

I have updated the files... and need further help please see below....

This update is work in progress, I have updated as many scripts as possible to work with PHP 5.3. (i.e fix for depreciated errors and timezone support without access to php.ini) However not being an API person I have not yet worked out how to add Shipping, Returns and other new Ebay requirements to the auction.php file. I am hoping that by updating this some clever person would be able to help get this going again. It looks like it will work once the new API info is added. There may be more work to do on 5.3 but I have not got a product to actually upload yet or sync.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6652