Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhick

New site, almost completed, please take a look...

Matt,

You may want to read the sticky at the top of this forum...To be eligible for review, the site needs to say that it is powered by osCommerce.

Kim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about that, I didnt purposely take the powered by text off, somehow I took it off, and I cant figure out how to put it back on.

If you know the line to place in the footer, would be great :)

Color scheme is ok. It have some table alignment problems. Most aren't real big but, the infBox headers not lining up with the boxes below drives me nuts.

Kim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have noticed that too, I have played with everything I can think of to get them to line up, but I cant find the correct value to change.

-Matt

I have noticed that too, I have played with everything I can think of to get them to line up, but I cant find the correct value to change.

Take a look at the html source for your boxes. In the case of the categories box, for example, your header table is 1 row and 3 cells whereas the content table directly below it is 4 rows with 1 cell in each and your 1st row is missing the closing cell and row tags.

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!