Latest News: (loading..)
FWR Media

Ultimate Seo Urls 5 Pro

Great,

Any idea why I can't get version 5 working on IIS then with rewrite installed?

All the URL's look fine and are the same as version 2 urls? so it's got me stumped?

Cheers

Great,

Any idea why I can't get version 5 working on IIS then with rewrite installed?

All the URL's look fine and are the same as version 2 urls? so it's got me stumped?

Cheers

Have you tried firefox addon live HTTP headers to see what the redirect loop is?

Never used that add-on so here is the output seems ok to me

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

Connection: close

Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:28:59 GMT

Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

X-Powered-By: ASP.NET, PHP/5.2.5

Set-Cookie: cookie_test=please_accept_for_session; expires=Sat, 13-Mar-2010 20:28:59 GMT; path=/; domain=DEVSITE.com

Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

Pragma: no-cache

Content-Encoding: gzip

Vary: Accept-Encoding

Content-Type: text/html

Saying that I would have thought that I should not be getting a 301 redirect for a generated url? surly this should be 200.

Any thoughts?

Oh and sorry I just realised I was on the wrong thread.

At least I've offered to test pro :)

ROFLMAO

Glad to be of assistance :)

Any idea now you've finished laughing?

Replied in the USU5 support topic.

Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO can now be seen working here

I will have a "2 minute install" package available to testers for tomorrow .. I'm not putting it up in contributions (until it is beta tested) so if you are willing to be a tester please post here and I'll pm you a download link.

Robert,

I've followed the whole thread, it sounds great.

If you need more beta testers, count on me too.

Apache 2.2.14

MySQL 5.1.42

PHP 5.2.11

just wanted to say, i've been using this addon for about 3 months and can already see a significant difference in sales. thanks for the good work.

Edited by RyGoTypE

Hi Robert

German test.

Please also as beta tester

Tried U SEO URL 5

Like it but PRO does it better i think ( old seo url 2 is live on sites)

Testing with Seo URL 5

But better for testing now is PRO version so if you want to place me on the beta test list.

Testshop.

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a

( mindsparx admin testing)

FWR HEADERTAGS testing

and more to test also connection with backend invoice/stock software ( here is some to work because of RC version also) ( normally accesing through .htacces security now with workaround plus .htacces security. contri's can break the import export easy)

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)

PHP 5.2.12 (Zend: 2.2.0)

MySQL 5.0.90

After goed SEO URL and tested it with the backend then completion step by step with other contri's

To get a stable new MS2.2 ( then RC2A) shop on php 5 and mysql 5

Edited by testtshop

Has anybody tested the rewrite function with IIS running Helicon ISAPI_rewrite?

I have Version 2.1 running on IIS in rewrite with this mod which works really well. Having loaded version 5 on my dev site everything seems fine, all the urls seem to be written correctly but it gets stuck in an endless loop. the only error reported in the PHP error log is:

PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TestSite\includes\application_top.php on line 32

The path to pear is infact d:\php\pear but I could not trace what was causing this error. I assume that it was in their somwhere but got fed up of looking.

I'm going to switch our dev site over into a root directory tonight and try it again.

Also if you need to test on IIS let me know I should be able to assist we have a few IIS servers online and should be able to find space somewhere.

Cheers

Rhys

I have tested rewrites on windows platform with IQ Proxy Server and IQ Web/FTP Server. The IQ Web/FTP Server is free and the Proxy is much cheaper than Helicon. No I don't sale any of them.

Bo

You can't do it with standard USU5 only the PRO version has multi language seo ability.

Hello Robert,

And how can we get the PRO version ?

Can someone give us the packadge so we can drop it on a fresh install and start to test ?

Rgds,

Hans

Hello

osCommerce 2.2rc2a_tr installed. On my site as a necessity, in this address http://addons.oscomm...com/info/6302/v,22"çoklu ara birimi modülü - multi-interface module" was necessary to set up. This module seamlessly formed. Then we set up ULTIMATE_Seo_Urls_5_r141_stable, "Fatal error: Class 'DirectoryIterator' not found in / home/mediamrk/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php on line 204" We are receiving the error. In the admin section of the site all normal.

What should we do.

Regards

Hello

osCommerce 2.2rc2a_tr installed. On my site as a necessity, in this address http://addons.oscomm...com/info/6302/v,22"çoklu ara birimi modülü - multi-interface module" was necessary to set up. This module seamlessly formed. Then we set up ULTIMATE_Seo_Urls_5_r141_stable, "Fatal error: Class 'DirectoryIterator' not found in / home/mediamrk/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php on line 204" We are receiving the error. In the admin section of the site all normal.

What should we do.

Regards

This is the development topic for USU5 PRO you need the support topic for USU5

Either your server is not running PHP5.2+ or PHP has been compiled without or partially without SPL.

Edited by FWR Media

Hello Robert,

Can you tell us howto install a fresh rc2a ?

thx,

hans

Hello Robert,

Is there a solution or not ?

If not please tell us so we can search for an other solution.

Thanks for the feedback.

rgsds,

Hans

Hello Robert,

Is there a solution or not ?

If not please tell us so we can search for an other solution.

Thanks for the feedback.

rgsds,

Hans

Yes there is a solution and some have already tried it as you would have noted if you had read any of this thread instead of pestering me. I will release it again when I am good and ready and not before.

Yes there is a solution and some have already tried it as you would have noted if you had read any of this thread instead of pestering me. I will release it again when I am good and ready and not before.

Hello Robert,

I have red it and we want to test it but where can I find the link ?

You quote:

If you would like to test this for me please post here and I will pm you a download link (not adding here as a contribution until initial testing is done).

Rob

Thx,

Hans

Hello,

I have problems with USU5 and HeaderTags SEO working together.

All pages are working fine but product_info.php is'nt filling out nothing, not the Title, Description or Keywords.

When I turn off USU5, product_info.php is working fine as everything else, so it seems like something is wrong with these two addons working together.

Is there someone that have had same problem or someone that could help me fixing this annoying error?

Regards

Jogha

I installed this and when I tried to install the database the error I got is:

Installer Messages: Stage - 1
Below you will see some checks - if none are red then we are ready to install.

* At least one of the configuration values already exists!
   * Tables look good to insert.
   * No tables to alter it seems.
   * No fields to insert it seems.
   * No fields to alter it seems.

There was at least one error, we therefore cannot install.

Database name_test has not been touched.

Please check database name_test against the contribution for conflicts.

Any clue what I did wrong and how I can fix?

Contributions installed: Purchase without Account / STS/ All Products/ Header Tags Controller

Robert,

Should I upgrade to this once it is released? If you can recall my site already has the brand name in the USU5 mod from some code changes you previously game to me. Will there be any other SEO benefit?

Thanks

Ryan

plasma.jpg

Hi Rob,

I'm Zoltan, we have exchanged a few emails recently. :)

We are *really* interested about the Multi Language Seo Support, so please add me in as a beta tester.

Our server config is: Our Server Config

Thanks,

Zoltan

Hi Rob,

I'm Zoltan, we have exchanged a few emails recently. :)

We are *really* interested about the Multi Language Seo Support, so please add me in as a beta tester.

Thanks,

Zoltan

Zoltan please remove that file from your server, it is a security risk and certainly shouldn't have been posted in a public forum.

Hi Rob,

as just mentioned in your email, I want to participate in the beta test of USU5 PRO.

I am very interested in the functions to handle very big shops (our shop has over 21.000 Articles by now, growing very fast) and also curious about the new functionalities in writing uri text.

Best regards

Michael