• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate Seo Urls 5 Pro

FWR Media

On the Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO Installation to OsCommerce version 2.3 page there is a line @ "1) Uploads directory" that reads:

Confusing, as these were actually installed in catalog/includes/modules. (specifically: catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system)

I am guessing this is a typo...or do I move these out of "modules" and up to "includes"?

Thank you for this ad-on btw!

Yes this is known and was reported in the support thread, this is/was the development thread.

I'd imagine that tiendas/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite/ is not writeable.

Please assist, I just logged onto my site and got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SQLiteException' with message 'SQLiteDatabase::__construct() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.--construct'>sqlitedatabase.--construct</a>]: file is encrypted or is not a database' in /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php(71): SQLiteDatabase->__construct('/webroot/s/n/sn...', 438, 'file is encrypt...') #1 /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php(518): Sqlite_Cache_Module::i() #2 /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php(86): Usu5_Bootstrap->cacheSystem(Array) #3 /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php(113): Usu5_Bootstrap->bootStrapper() #4 /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/application_top.php(352): Usu_Main->initiate(Array) #5 /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/index.php(13): require('/w in /webroot/s/n/snipe005/primary/www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 71

I noticed a similar error while searching the forum and checked the permissions for the /sqlite directory and they are set to 755

Update: I disabled SEO 5 and cleared the cache and the site came back up fine, so I reenabled SEO 5 and it is working again.

Please assist on the error if you can so this doesn't happen again, I have no idea how long the site was down for until I noticed it.

I'm probably missing the obvious but in the documentation it says:

Important: now ensure that the following two directories are writable. Dependent on your server this may be 0755 or 0777.

* catalog/includes/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/cache/

* catalog/includes/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite/

I don't have a cache directory or a sqlite directory inside cache_system.

Under cache_system I only have file.php, memcache.php, mysql.php, sqlite.php

What directory exactly needs to be set up at 0755 or 0777?

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

I'm probably missing the obvious but in the documentation it says:

I don't have a cache directory or a sqlite directory inside cache_system.

Under cache_system I only have file.php, memcache.php, mysql.php, sqlite.php

What directory exactly needs to be set up at 0755 or 0777?

You have done exactly the same thing as with KissMT. You must upload all files and directories from the uploads folder when installing.

Update: I disabled SEO 5 and cleared the cache and the site came back up fine, so I reenabled SEO 5 and it is working again.

Please assist on the error if you can so this doesn't happen again, I have no idea how long the site was down for until I noticed it.

Change to file or MySQL, the latest revision which has yet to be uploaded has some changes to the way the SQLite cache is cleared.

Edited by FWR Media

You have done exactly the same thing as with KissMT. You must upload all files and directories from the uploads folder when installing.

I have followed your instructions by the numbers, tried both on live site and localhost and still get the same outcome.

I have uploaded all the files in the uploads directory, so I now have catalog>includes>modules>ultimate_seo_urls5 with all its subdirectories, but when you say:

Important: now ensure that the following two directories are writable. Dependent on your server this may be 0755 or 0777.

I do not have either the cache directory nor the sqlite directory inside the cache_system directory.

This is the error on my localhost index page: (the same thing happened on my live site)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SQLiteException' with message 'SQLiteDatabase::__construct() [<a href='function.SQLiteDatabase---construct'>function.SQLiteDatabase---construct</a>]: unable to open database: W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\cache_system\sqlite\usu_cache.db' in W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\cache_system\sqlite.php:67 Stack trace: #0 W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\cache_system\sqlite.php(67): SQLiteDatabase->__construct('W:\www\TestShop...', 438, 'unable to open ...') #1 [internal function]: Sqlite_Cache_Module::i() #2 W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\bootstrap.php(518): call_user_func(Array) #3 W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\bootstrap.php(86): Usu5_Bootstrap->cacheSystem() #4 W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\usu5.php(113): Usu5_Bootstrap->bootStrapper(Array) #5 W:\www\TestShop\includes\application_top.php(314): Usu_Main->initiate(Array, '1', 'english') #6 W:\www\TestShop\i in W:\www\TestShop\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\cache_system\sqlite.php on line 67

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I have followed your instructions by the numbers, tried both on live site and localhost and still get the same outcome.

I have uploaded all the files in the uploads directory, so I now have catalog>includes>modules>ultimate_seo_urls5 with all its subdirectories, but when you say:

I do not have either the cache directory nor the sqlite directory inside the cache_system directory.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Take a look at the uploads directory before you upload it. You will see that those two directories are there.

You will continue to get errors until you upload and make writeable those two directories.

I promise you I'm looking....inside cache_system directory I have: file.php, memcache.php, mysql.php, sqlite.php, but no cache or sqlite directory. Those are missing.

I am not talking about what is on your server. I am talking about the files and directories in the package that you were SUPPOSED to upload to the server.

Anyhow .. if they are not there .. make them .. then make them writeable.

I too was talking about your package (which I did upload).

Anyway I found where the problem was: I was unzipping the package with winzip, and with that some directories were missing. Tried unzipping with 7zip, and it's all there.

Edited by Biancoblu

Hi

I am using google base 2.6 FWR Media 4 Jan 2010. I have setup up the Cron as follows:

php -q /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin/googlefeeder.php

When it runs, I get the following error:

<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function retrieveDependencies() on a non-object in <b>/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php</b> on line <b>223</b><br />

Should I be doing something different as I am using USU5 PRO?

Thanks

Hi

I am using google base 2.6 FWR Media 4 Jan 2010. I have setup up the Cron as follows:

php -q /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin/googlefeeder.php

When it runs, I get the following error:

<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function retrieveDependencies() on a non-object in <b>/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php</b> on line <b>223</b><br />

Should I be doing something different as I am using USU5 PRO?

Thanks

If contributions include application_top.php and use the tep_href_link() link wrapper function as all osCommerce files should then USU5 will of course work. If not it won't.

The very fact that the cron is not using wget ( accessing the file via HTTP ) suggests that it is not written correctly as it will not be able to include files.

Edited by FWR Media

If contributions include application_top.php and use the tep_href_link() link wrapper function as all osCommerce files should then USU5 will of course work. If not it won't.

The very fact that the cron is not using wget ( accessing the file via HTTP ) suggests that it is not written correctly as it will not be able to include files.

Hi

I tried wget and got this error /bin/sh: /usr/bin/wget: Permission denied

I contacted my host and they set it up using cURL -F which did not work as they said I have a password in .htaccess. Is there any other way?

EDIT: I realised that I am now in the wrong forum.

Edited by pdcelec

• 2 weeks later...

Really great contrib, but if somebody try a link like this: www.mysite.com/index.php?cPath=

it will display error message :(

Any solution?

Please post in the support thread for Ultimate Seo Urls 5, this was the original development thread for the PRO version.

I believe i have installed this contribution properly. the url i am getting is:

http://localhost/product_info.php/the-matrix-p-6

Is this correct? Because i was under the impression that it should be like this:

http://localhost/the-matrix-p-6

This is how it used to be in Ultimate SEO URLs v2-2.2d-11.

I reverse engineered and clean it all out and then installed this contribution. If it is right is there any way of removing the .php files from the links?

Great Contrib though :-)

I believe i have installed this contribution properly. the url i am getting is:

http://localhost/pro.../the-matrix-p-6

Is this correct? Because i was under the impression that it should be like this:

http://localhost/the-matrix-p-6

This is how it used to be in Ultimate SEO URLs v2-2.2d-11.

I reverse engineered and clean it all out and then installed this contribution. If it is right is there any way of removing the .php files from the links?

Great Contrib though :-)

It is in the installation instructions. You haven't chosen the rewrite URL method.

It is in the installation instructions. You haven't chosen the rewrite URL method.

Great .. thank you.

Just one last thing .. i believe i have gone through the whole documentation and i can't see it or its not there but what do i write in the .htaccess file for mod_rewrite?

At the moment i click on a catalog or click on a product it says page not found.

All help is much appreciated .. thank you

Great .. thank you.

Just one last thing .. i believe i have gone through the whole documentation and i can't see it or its not there but what do i write in the .htaccess file for mod_rewrite?

At the moment i click on a catalog or click on a product it says page not found.

All help is much appreciated .. thank you

Again, It is in the installation instructions.

Please read them .. I spent a long time writing those instructions it will take you nowhere near as long to read them.

Hi Robert

I sometimes get this error on my pages, could you help me fix it please?

Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [sqlitedatabase.query]: column cache_name is not unique in /home/username/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 101

Thanks for your time.

Hi Robert

I sometimes get this error on my pages, could you help me fix it please?

Thanks for your time.

Change to file or database for the time being the latest version ( not yet uploaded ) deals with the truncation of SQLite differently.

Hi Robert

I have a 4 language site and have installed the sitemap.xml extra, but it only builds links in english. Is there a way to make it build links in all my languages?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Robert

I have a 4 language site and have installed the sitemap.xml extra, but it only builds links in english. Is there a way to make it build links in all my languages?

Thanks in advance.

This was the development topic for the PRO version .. please post in the support topic.