• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One paypal account for several osc websites.. is this possible?

Johnpage97

I managed several osc websites... currently I just added paypal payment(standard), and I found one paypal account can only setup one return page and one IPN address.

Is there anyway to setup more than one? How about if I setup using "PayPal Website Payments Pro Direct Payments" on every website? Then can I use one paypal account for all websites?

Thank you for your kindly reply

Paypal won't let you have one account that manages multiple sites using paypal standard. I've never tried it using paypal pro so I can't answer that. My guess is that won't work either since the account is created for one domain name.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Is that so? but each paypal account required one bank account and different email... It's really painful if I have to open/handling several bank accounts and paypal accounts....

I use several web sites with the same paypal user name and it always returns me to the correct site when I hit the return.

I managed several osc websites... currently I just added paypal payment(standard), and I found one paypal account can only setup one return page and one IPN address.

Is there anyway to setup more than one? How about if I setup using "PayPal Website Payments Pro Direct Payments" on every website? Then can I use one paypal account for all websites?

Thank you for your kindly reply

With paypal standard it is possible to have multiple sites using same Paypal account.

You need to make sure that IPN url and return url are posted and is the case as of now with paypal modules.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 2 weeks later...

With paypal standard it is possible to have multiple sites using same Paypal account.

You need to make sure that IPN url and return url are posted and is the case as of now with paypal modules.

Satish

how i set this cos on my paypal account i have only one site setting option, how i set multi website under same paypal account have any tutorial