• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add to cart js effect

arash.najafi

Hi there all

i was just wasting around time visiting E-shops that something intresting came up

there is a cart based on OS the has a nice visual effect (possible java script) while adding a product to Cart box...

as you can see here: http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=48

i was wondering if a brave boy can manage to have something like this is our OS :lol: :lol:

if you can do this fantastic job just whistle and let me and others know :D :D :D :D

Exist since 2006 ---> Ajax buy now

tnx for your reply dear but it wasn't what i meant.... i'm not in pursuit of AJAX ADD TO CART WITHOUT RELOADING PAGE.... i want the effect of adding to cart in OPEN CART... when tou add a product to cart the products image moves and goes toward the cart box, as well as it's ajax and there is no reload

for make any kind of sense about what i am after, you can add a product here Demo of OPEN CART (a shop based on OS) :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Edited by arash.najafi

I don't understand. With ajax buy now, you have exactly the same effect, did you look at the demo?

oooo my friend... you didnt get me

i didn't mean the ajax add to cart... i meant the effect of product image while adding

i have ajax add to cart right now but i want the product image effect that takes places just as the product adds to cart... you just add something in cart in the demo (previous post) then you will get my point

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally you've found this effect? This is interesting also for me.

Tnx.

does anyone know who did this scripting? I like the idea of the image moving to the cart instead of the little circle thingy going round and round.

Steve

I appreciate all the help that everyone on this site has given me!

• 1 month later...

does anyone know who did this scripting? I like the idea of the image moving to the cart instead of the little circle thingy going round and round.

Contribution with flying product was made by Mercedes from Russia, but he never share the secret, he published contribution without effect.

I'm checking for it sometimes but still got nothing