• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Downloads Controller v5.3 with Free Ship/Pay

Ajeh

Hi

I am using Downloads controller 5.3 and my downloads are working great with Safari on the MAC, but the download link doesn't show up at all on IE, netscape, firefox on MAC or PC.

I don't understand what the problem could be. I would understand if the display of the html were different, but the download module is not even showing up on the checkout success page.

On the account history page, I am only seeing the purchase but no download link.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody... after alot of hard work i finally got the download controller to work!

I must say, even though it is a great contribution, the instructions aren't quite complete!

Anyways, with the help of everybody in this thread i figured it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyway to have the checkout_success.php screen though? I find it very confusing. When you pay for a digital download, it still says:

"Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days."

then it has the continue button...Then, below all that it has the download link.

Anyway to make the shipping info go away and the download link appear ABOVE the continue button? I think this will make it much easier for consumers.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

(i got this to work with paypal by the way ;) )

Edited by JERRY JULIANO

Hey everybody... after alot of hard work i finally got the download controller to work!

I must say, even though it is a great contribution, the instructions aren't quite complete!

Anyways, with the help of everybody in this thread i figured it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyway to have the checkout_success.php screen though? I find it very confusing. When you pay for a digital download, it still says:

"Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days."

then it has the continue button...Then, below all that it has the download link.

Anyway to make the shipping info go away and the download link appear ABOVE the continue button? I think this will make it much easier for consumers.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

(i got this to work with paypal by the way  ;) )

Why not try editing the text of the checkout process!

===================================

I wanted to know if someone who has used the download controller can tell me how to change the order status =2 like it states in the README file:

(Order status must be >=2 or Download is not available)

Once I complete the order I get:

NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed

How can I confirm payment?

Thanks guys - I have been trying to get this working for over two months and still no joy - it is always something small that you miss out....

well i figured if i did that, it would mess up the format of any non-download products.

I have both physical and downloadable products... i'd like to make 2 different screens i guess for the checkout_success.php files i guess...

---------------------------------------

I was not able to change the orderstatus to =2 either. Never found that.

What i did do is, upload my file into the download directory, and in product options, add and option that says Download, with the sub option Download as well.

Then, below that it asks for the file, u just put the name of the file there. nothing else, no paths, nothing. That worked for me.

What payment mode are you using?  I just got my download controller  working with Authorize.net after about 3 months of banging my head against the wall.  I could likely help. :)

Ed,

Did you ever find out where to change the Authorize.net status for orders? I can't find

anything in the osCommerce admin and all that I see in the Authorize.net admin are

the same things that you had previously mentioned.

Thanks, Rick

Actually I did.

If you look toward the end of the AIM Consolidated support thread, the creator (Austin) confirmed an alteration to the authorizenet.php file to add the order status entry on the admin end... it seems it was left out of 1.7 and is going to be expected in 1.8.

After I made that change (sorry not at home right now to give better details) to that file, an order status default entry appeared in the authorize.net settings in admin. I set it to delivered as well as setting the default order status itself from pending to delivered... everything now works flawlessly.

Good luck with everything! :)

Ed

Edited by NiceGuyEd

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

(i got this to work with paypal by the way  ;) )

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
OK, I got a few steps further... I now have an expiry date and max number of downloads showing! Yesterday I even had the download link there but when you clicked it the link went nowhere (well to a page not found).

I have this problem now.... I notice that when you change the order status value to 4 or 5 the link suddenly works which is as it should be. But this is a symptom of my main problem:

No matter what I set the "Downloads Controller Order Status Value" to in admin and no matter what the order?s status is changed to the download link is always shown order success page when I don?t want it to be. It also does not display the text "NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed"

What?s going wrong?

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Edited by jasondistortionz

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im trying to use this module with the money/check orders payment module...

My problem is, when you select money order, and hit confirm, it gives you access to the digital download!

Has anyone had this same problem and found a workaround for it?

Thanks!

<snip>

The easiest might be to start from the orders.php that came with "Download_Controllev5.3 MS2.2" and build up from there. But PLEASE backup YOUR orders.php FIRST?you might have to re-indtroduce your other mods into the new one, afterwards!!!

<snip>

Delete lines 388-392 and replace with these 6 lines:

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=orders"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_ID . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=orders-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_ID; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="left"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=customers"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS . ' --> A-B-C From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=customers-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS . ' --> Z-X-Y From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_total"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_total-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=date_purchased"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=date_purchased-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="left"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_status"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_STATUS . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_status-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_STATUS . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

. . .

Mathias -

I implemented your fixes, but it seems I have myself a real mess. It could be that I've been working on getting this mod to work for nearly 8 hours straight and had implemented some other supposed fixes before I located yours. But I like the outcome of yours better so would prefer to get it working.

I no longer have nice column names and some columns of data are being displayed twice. Here is a screen shot...

oscadminordertrouble.jpg

And here is my code from admin/orders.php as it stands right now...

<?php

/*

$Id: orders.php,v 1.112 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$orders_statuses = array();

$orders_status_array = array();

$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {

$orders_statuses[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],

'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);

$orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];

}

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

case 'accept_order':

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES.'payment/paypal/admin/AcceptOrder.inc.php');

break;

//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

case 'update_order':

$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);

$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);

$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

$order_updated = false;

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller

// always update date and time on order_status

// original        if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments)) {

if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || $comments != '' || ($status ==DOWNLOADS_ORDERS_STATUS_UPDATED_VALUE) ) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status_query2 = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status2 = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query2);

if ( $check_status2['orders_status']==DOWNLOADS_ORDERS_STATUS_UPDATED_VALUE ) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " set download_maxdays = '" . tep_get_configuration_key_value('DOWNLOAD_MAX_DAYS') . "', download_count = '" . tep_get_configuration_key_value('DOWNLOAD_MAX_COUNT') . "' where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller

$customer_notified = '0';

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'] == 'on')) {

$notify_comments = '';

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller - Only tell of comments if there are comments

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {

$notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments)  . "')");

$order_updated = true;

}

if ($order_updated == true) {

$messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));

break;

case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));

break;

}

}

if (($action == 'edit') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'])) {

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$order_exists = true;

if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query)) {

$order_exists = false;

$messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_ORDER_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $oID), 'error');

}

}

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Additional info for Orders

// Look up things in orders

$the_extra_query= tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$the_extra= tep_db_fetch_array($the_extra_query);

$the_customers_id= $the_extra['customers_id'];

// Look up things in customers

$the_extra_query= tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $the_customers_id . "'");

$the_extra= tep_db_fetch_array($the_extra_query);

$the_customers_fax= $the_extra['customers_fax'];

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Additional info for Orders

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<!-- header //-->

<?php

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php');

?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if (($action == 'edit') && ($order_exists == true)) {

$order = new order($oID);

?>

<tr>

<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<?php

if (strtolower($order->info['payment_method']) == 'paypal' && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['referer']) && $HTTP_GET_VARS['referer'] == 'ipn'){

?>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAYPAL, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','oID','referer'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

} else {

?>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','referer'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

}//else not paypal

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="mailto:' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '"><u>' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php

if (strtolower($order->info['payment_method']) == 'paypal') {

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/admin/TransactionSummaryLogs.inc.php');

} else {

?>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}//else not paypal

if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

echo '          <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';

echo '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

echo '            </td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n";

echo '          </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {

echo '              <tr>' . "\n" .

'                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'              </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_ADDED; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMER_NOTIFIED; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<?php

$orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "' order by date_added");

if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {

while ($orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query)) {

echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText" align="center">' . tep_datetime_short($orders_history['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText" align="center">';

if ($orders_history['customer_notified'] == '1') {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'tick.gif', ICON_TICK) . "</td>\n";

} else {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'cross.gif', ICON_CROSS) . "</td>\n";

}

echo '            <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .

'          </tr>' . "\n";

}

} else {

'            <td class="smallText" colspan="5">' . TEXT_NO_ORDER_HISTORY . '</td>' . "\n" .

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td valign="top"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</form></tr>

<tr>

<?php

if (strtolower($order->info['payment_method']) == 'paypal' && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['referer']) && $HTTP_GET_VARS['referer'] == 'ipn'){

?>

<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAYPAL, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','oID','referer'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

} else {

?>

<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

}//else not paypal

?>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('oID', '', 'size="12"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'edit'); ?></td>

</form></tr>

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>

</form></tr>            

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=orders"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_ID . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=orders-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_ID; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="left"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=customers"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS . ' --> A-B-C From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=customers-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS . ' --> Z-X-Y From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_total"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_total-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=date_purchased"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=date_purchased-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="left"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_status"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_up.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_STATUS . ' --> 1-2-3 From Top '); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?listing=order_status-desc"; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('small_down.gif', ' Sort ' . TABLE_HEADING_STATUS . ' --> 3-2-1 From Top '); ?></a><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

// Sort orders by ...

switch ($listing) {

case "orders":

$order = "o.orders_id";

break;

case "orders-desc":

$order = "o.orders_id DESC";

break;

case "customers":

$order = "o.customers_name, o.orders_id DESC";

break;

case "customers-desc":

$order = "o.customers_name DESC, o.orders_id DESC";

break;

case "order_total":

$order = "ot.value";

break;

case "order_total-desc":

$order = "ot.value DESC";

break;

case "date_purchased":

$order = "o.date_purchased, o.customers_name";

break;

case "date_purchased-desc":

$order = "o.date_purchased DESC, o.customers_name";

break;

case "order_status":

$order = "s.orders_status_id, o.customers_name";

break;

case "order_status-desc":

$order = "s.orders_status_id DESC, o.customers_name";

break;

default:

$order = "o.orders_id DESC, o.customers_name";

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {

$cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by $order";

} elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'])) {

$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by $order";

} else {

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by $order";

}

$orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);

$orders_query = tep_db_query($orders_query_raw);

while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] == $orders['orders_id']))) && !isset($oInfo)) {

$oInfo = new objectInfo($orders);

}

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {

echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $orders['orders_id']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="left"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_datetime_short($orders['date_purchased']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="left"><?php echo $orders['orders_status_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="5"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

switch ($action) {

case 'delete':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_ORDER . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO . '<br><br><b>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('restock') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_RESTOCK_PRODUCT_QUANTITY);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble uploading the sql file.

I keep getting messages telling me that there is no such table (and there isn't either!!!)

So, how do I make sure that this sql data can be inputted into my store's database?

Thanks

I am having trouble uploading the sql file.

I keep getting messages telling me that there is no such table (and there isn't either!!!)

So, how do I make sure that this sql data can be inputted into my store's database?

Thanks

Hi there,

But if anyone else has the same problem, then just check that you are uploading the sql file to the correct sql database - It really does help!!!

:blush:

Hi all.

I have been trying for some time to set up DLC to work with my store.

I want to sell downloadable products and regular products.

When I test buy a regular product, I get all the options working (free shipping when weight set to 0 and all my payment options are available).

HOWEVER

When I test a downloadable product, the free shipper does not show up and the only payment options that display are PayPal and Check/Money Order. The other one I have set up at the moment is the Australian Bank Transfer and that does not appear. (No others appear either when I set them up in the payment modules section of admin).

I am not sure why this is happening.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
Glad that you are now working.

It's usually one of those silly little things that stops the code from working or making it appear to be broken ... :D

Linda,

I've been wrestling with your code for over 2 months now. I test and retest.. fix.. tweak.. all in areas where it was already in a pre-established oscommerce code.. in otherwords, straight from the can. I'm to a point now where I finally was able to get the admin to load! I've been programming for 10+ years now and this has got to be the strangest and most frustrating thing. If so many people are having problems, why then do you just not pull the whole thing and re-work it until it's workable? Here is the error I'm getting now:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/sharilyn/sharilynn.com/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 35

This I'm getting on doing the test checkout transaction. I looked at the shipping.php code and here is the problem... (NOTE: This is exactly how it is zipped and contained in http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,994.

if (tep_get_configuration_key_value('MODULE_SHIPPING_FREESHIPPER_STATUS') and $cart->show_weight()==0) {

It seems to me that php is not liking this call. I'm not sure even how to approach this to fix it! Now I'm dead in the water! So if you don't mind.. a little help please

frustratedly signed,

shari :'( :blink:

It seems to me that php is not liking this call.  I'm not sure even how to approach this to fix it!  Now I'm dead in the water!  So if you don't mind.. a little help please

frustratedly signed,

shari  :'(  :blink:

Now i've gotten past shipping.php and am stuck on payment.php. same message.. same directory.

:'(

• 1 month later...

First off, DC is awesome I have it working pefectly with Master Slave.

I just wish to double-check something re attributes.

Although as I said it is working great, I would like to know if I have understood this correctly

On Product attributes page

I have created a new product option called Downloads

In Option Values I have utilised that Option to give it a value of MP3 and a second value of flac

In Product Attributes I then assign the option and value to each song. This is done on a song by song basis, as MP3 and then as flac

Is this the right way to do? It works but is it the best way?

Steve

Edited by Sierrab

Hi Cartel,

First off double check it is installed!!!!!

Next are all the products that you are buying there with a ZERO cost (and for your particular needs) with zero wgt!!

Create a customer a/c and buy something with the above attributes

(Double Check that a shipping fee hasn't attached itself....)

Steve

thanks it works now

Hi Cartel,

First off double check it is installed!!!!!

Next are all the products that you are buying there with a ZERO cost (and for your particular needs) with zero wgt!!

Create a customer a/c and buy something with the above attributes

(Double Check that a shipping fee hasn't attached itself....)

Steve

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having a problem with the download controller not adding taxes to items on the confirmation checkout page when you are purchasing a downloadable item. Here is the section withing confirmation_checkout.php where the taxes are supposed to get shown:

<?php

// here is where all the info is for cart

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
?>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
 }

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
        '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
        '            <td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
     echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
   }

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
     for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
       echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
     }
   }

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '            <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
 }
?>

I figure it is because the download controller bypasses delivery confirmation page and the taxes depends on the address information from this page. Oh yes, I figure it is the address information becuase when I add a product with the downloadable item, the taxes are shown. But I could be talking out of my A** again.

I am not 100% sure how the taxes get applied and shown on this page. I took a look at the functions/general.php and includes/classes/order.php but couldnt find a solution.

Can someone please help. I need to get this done ASAP.

To test:

1. Create a profile, you will need to set the location as winnipeg, manitoba, canada.

2. add a plan and do purchase/checkout all the way to confirmation page. All plans are taxable.

3. No taxes are shown

4. Now click on products tab, add a product with the plan

5. do purchase/checkout all the way to confirmation page. Taxes will be shown.

Thanks in advance

Rod

edit: removed link at poster's request

Edited by BlueNoteMKVI

I am trying to get this to work, but I am not sure what to expect. I do have a downloads option listed, so I guess the core of the module is installed. But I do not getting any new modules listed among the shipping/payment modules (although the php files exist in the right directories).

Am I supposed to get a free shipping option listed together with flat rate, per item etc?

I see some people mentioning a Wiki document somewhere which is supposed to document this extension, anyone know where I go to find this?

• 1 month later...

After adding the fix to the problems with the orders table caused by installing DC, I now can see the orders OK, but above the list of Orders I can see the SQL instructions,

Above "Cutomers" I see Sort Customers ABC from TOP, Sort Customers XYZ from bottom.

I also get the same above Orders, Date Puechased and Status

Any Ideas how to get rid of this?

Steve