Sign in to follow this  
ecwhite

Authorize.net Credit Card AIM OR SIM

Hello,

Which one do I have to install from the OSCOMMERCE Admin module is it Authorize.net Credit Card AIM or Authorize.net Credit Card SIM to accept credit card from the site? I have installed OSCOMMERCE Online Merchant V2.2 RC2.

Please let me know if there is anything that I need to watch out for. The store already has an existing merchant account setup.

Thanks.

Which one do I have to install from the OSCOMMERCE Admin module is it Authorize.net Credit Card AIM or Authorize.net Credit Card SIM to accept credit card from the site? I have installed OSCOMMERCE Online Merchant V2.2 RC2.

Use the AIM module.

Hello,

Please let me know if there is anything that I need to watch out for. The store already has an existing merchant account setup.

Thanks.

I recommended to use AIM payment module.

SSL certificated needed of AIM payment module.

If no SSL then use SIM payment module.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I recommended to use AIM payment module.

SSL certificated needed of AIM payment module.

If no SSL then use SIM payment module.

Satish

Do you know what are the settings needed on Authorize.net. Every post on how to solve problems are not very clear. Not to many new post makes me worried that no one is using OS Commerce any more. I'm using the SIM module on OS Commerce v2.2 RC2a and I'm getting an error on the payment screen on the Authorize.net form.

"Error

An error occurred during processing. Please try again. "

I was able to get past this screen when I was in test mode but was receiving another error when I landed back on my site. Any help or direction would be appreciated.