• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Express - ERRORCODE: 10736

Hello,

Is been 3-4 days since I've been playing with this issue and I just can't get to the bottom of it.

I did Google adn read every article out there but it just seems that I cannot fix the problem.

What I'm getting is:

---------------

ERROR:

TIMESTAMP: 2009-11-04T20:16:56Z

ACK: FAILURE

SHORTMESSAGE: SHIPPING ADDRESS INVALID CITY STATE POSTAL CODE

LONGMESSAGE: A MATCH OF THE SHIPPING ADDRESS CITY, STATE, AND POSTAL CODE FAILED.

ERRORCODE: 10736

---------------

The API settings in the module are correct - I did reenter them just in case.

While in checkout - if I have to clich the "other" button "Check now with PayPal" without creating an account - it works.

What am I doing wrong?

Appreciate your help,

Thank you

Well ... can't have over 20 addresses wrong - including mine. It it something else ...

From PayPal

Invalid Data

There’s an error with this transaction. Please enter a valid city and state in the shipping address.

There was a problem with a particular field in the address. The long error message will tell you what field is invalid.

I googled Paypal Express - ERRORCODE: 10736 and found a wealth of information.

Assuming you are using the latest API, everything indicates that the error is at your end. It could be spelling, spaces, capitalization, etc

I google it too and I read every single article there. None has pertinent information about it. Most of it is for the zen cart if you can observe. In this contribution there is no "debug" feature and I cannot figure how to see what is getting sent to PayPal.